SSC JE 30 Oct 2020 Answer Key – The SSC JE 30 Oct 2020 exam is now over. Candidates can check the SSC JE 30 Oct Shift 1 and Shift 2 exam analysis in this article. Moreover, the memory-based answer key for SSC JE Exam is also available here. Today marks the last day of SSC Junior Engineer exam. Staff Selection Commission releases the official answer key for JE exam at ssc.nic.in. Thereafter, the result for SSC JE 2020 is declared. Get more information for SSC JE 30 Oct 2020 Answer Key, Question Paper Analysis here.
Latest: The SSC JE 30 Oct exam is now over. Check the exam analysis below.
SSC JE 30 Oct 2020 Answer Key
The examination for SSC JE 2019 is taking place this year on October 27, 2020, October 28, 2020, October 29, 2020, and October 30, 2020, that is for four days. It takes places in two shifts. The first shift is conducted from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and the second shift is conducted from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
After the commencement of the exam, the unofficial answer key is released by several coaching centres and institutes. These are based on the questions aspirants remember after taking the exam. Moreover, the official SSC JE answer key is released a few days after the exam. Candidates can use any of these answer keys to estimate their scores before the declaration of result.
SSC JE 30 Oct 2020 Exam Analysis & Answer Key
Once the exam is concluded for SSC JE 30 Oct, candidates can check out the direct links for exam analysis here. These are published by various SSC JE mentors. Hence, check out the SSC JE 30 Oct 2020 Exam analysis for Shift 1 and shift 2 below.
SSC JE 30 Oct Shift 2 Exam Analysis || Testbook GATE
SSC JE 30 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis || Study with Rajesh Sir
SSC JE 30 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis || Testbook GATE
SSC JE 30 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis || Ever Exam
SSC JE 30 Oct Shift 2 Exam Analysis
The second shift of SSC JE 30 Oct is now over. Check the questions asked, difficulty level, exams analysis here:
- The overall level of SSC JE 30 Oct shift 2 was of easy to moderate level.
- The non-technical section that is Reasoning and GS section was expected of moderate level.
- Reasoning section, similar to the previous SSC Je exam, was moderate level. Applicants who have appeared for the exam have a review that paper as lengthy and calculative. Series questions were yet again difficult.
- GS section was also tricky. Out of the blue, a question from Science topics was asked with increased weightage. Around, 4-5 questions were asked from Current Affairs (The year 2019), 08 questions from History, 5-6 questions from Geography, 2-3 questions from Economics.
- From the Technical section, around 07-08 questions were asked from Soil, 6-7 questions from transportation and environment respectively.
- Candidates have review technical section as moderate to difficult level. SSC JE experts have also said that for this shift, candidates should have studied each and every subject carefully as questions were asked from every topic.
SSC JE 30 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis
The first shift of SSC JE 30 Oct is now over. Check the questions asked, difficulty level, exams analysis here:
- The overall level of SSC JE 30 Oct shift 1 was of easy to moderate level.
- Discussing the tech part, the questions were of easy to moderate level. Around 2-3 question were asked from the irrigation section, 6-7 questions from the soil, 7-8 questions from RCC, 5-6 questions from Transportation.
- Questions were simply based on formula yet they were calculative.
- The non-technical section, Reasoning, was of moderate level. This time also, questions from the series section were not easy Candidates have said that they were time-consuming. Coding and decoding were also difficult. SSC JE experts have suggested attempting reasoning section at last.
- General Knowledge section was balanced. It was of easy to moderate level. Around 5-6 questions were from History, Geography, and Economics section respectively. Around 2-3 questions from Current Affairs (2019 year).
SSC JE Cut Off Marks
The cut off marks for SS JE is releases only after the commencement of exam and declaration of result. So, by the time SSC releases cut off marks check out the previous year cut off marks.
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper 1 and Paper 2 are:
- UR: 30%
- OBC / EWS: 25%
- Others: 20%
SSC JE Paper 1 Cut Off – 2016
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE Paper 1 + Paper 2 Cut Off
- Civil and Quantity Surveying & Contract Engineering
- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE 2020 Marking Scheme
In this section, we have provided the marking scheme for the SSC Junior engineer exam. Candidates can refer to the marking scheme when calculating the scores. It is also helpful to estimate their chances for the selection and appearing for Paper 2. Check out the SSC JE 2020 marking scheme.
Marks Distribution of Paper 1
|I||General Intelligence Reasoning||50||50|
General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
Part-B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
How to Estimate Scores using SSC JE Answer Key 2020?
With the marking scheme and answer key, candidates can estimate their scores for SSC JE exam. This helps them to know their performance in the exam and estimate their chances for the selection of SSC JE Paper 2 exam/ Check out the steps for SSC JE scores calculation below:
1st step: Note down the number of correct and incorrect answer in textbook separately.
2nd step: Add then up to get a total number of questions that are correct and incorrect.
3rd step: Last step is to use the formula given below to estimate the SSC Junior Engineer exam.
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answer x 2 marks) – (number of incorrect answer x 0.25 marks)