SSC JE Admit Card 2019 is released two weeks before exam. Admit card of SSC JE can be downloaded from official websites of regional Staff Selection Commission. Enter registration number or roll number and date of birth in order to login. After downloading SSC JE admit card, print it on a plain white sheet of paper. Check that all details in it are correct. Candidates must have hall ticket, two passport size photographs, and latest photo ID proof with them on day of exam. Check complete details of SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2019 including date, how to download from here.
SSC JE 2019 Exam Date:- Staff Selection Commission has announced that it is holding computer based exam (paper 1) during September 23 to 27, 2019.
SSC JE Admit Card 2019
Issued in online mode only, for both paper 1 and paper 2. Candidates can check below schedule for SSC JE 2019 admit card download so as not to miss this important event.
|SSC JE 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of SSC JE Admit Card 2019 for paper 1||Two weeks before exam|
|Date of Paper 1 exam||23 to 27 Sep 2019|
|Issuance of SSC JE Admit Card 2019 for paper 2||Two weeks before exam|
|Date of Paper 2 exam||29 Dec 2019|
Download Here: Candidates can download admit card of SSC JE 2019 as per schedule from links below or official websites of regional / sub-regional SSCs listed under admit card section of ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission had invited online applications from February 1 to 25, 2019. Thereafter the tentative number of vacancies were released [Check Vacancies Here]. Tentatively there are 1601 vacancies of Junior Engineer through SSC JE Recruitment 2019. Now, all candidates who have applied can download admit card / hall ticket for paper 1 to be held in September.
Date of issuance of SSC JE Admit Card 2019
- Official notification of SSC JE Recruitment 2018-2019 (F.No.3/6/2018- P&P-II) says that admit cards will be uploaded on websites around 2 weeks prior to exam.
- Different SSCs release admit cards on different dates.
- Some SSCs also release application status, roll number, exam city with centre and date, separately before releasing admit card.
- However, it is mostly observed that all commissions release Junior Engineer exam admit cards at max 1-2 weeks before exam.
Download SSC JE Admit Card 2019 for Paper 1 Here
Commission wise links to download SSC JE Admit Card 2019 are given below. Download from there!
|S.No.||Name of Commission||Official Website||Download SSC JE Admit Card 2019|
|1||SSC CR (Central Region)||ssc-cr.org||Get Here|
|2||SSC ER (Eastern Region)||sscer.org||Get Here|
|3||SSC KKR (Karnataka Kerala Region)||ssckkr.kar.nic.in||Get Here|
|4||SSC MPR (Madhya Pradesh Region)||sscmpr.org||Get Here|
|5||SSC NER (North Eastern Region)||sscner.org.in||Get Here|
|6||SSC NR (Northern Region)||sscnr.net.in||Get Here|
|7||SSC NWR (North Western Region)||sscnwr.org||Get Here|
|8||SSC SR (Southern Region)||sscsr.gov.in||Get Here|
|9||SSC WR (Western Region)||sscwr.net||Get Here|
How to download SSC JE Admit Card 2019?
There are few simple and easy to execute steps to download admit card aka hall ticket. All you have to do is carry them out to get your admit card.
Firstly, things you require to download SSC JE Admit Card:
- Any device such as mobile phone, computer, laptop, tablet.
- Internet connection
- Your registration number or roll number
- Date of birth
- Plain white A4 sheet
Now, steps to download SSC JE 2019 admit card:
- Either go to ssc.nic.in and go to its admit card page to get region wise website links. Or click on region wise links given on this page.
- Then navigate to link to download admit card of SSC JE 2019 on regional or sub-regional websites.
- As soon as you click on admit card download link, login page for it opens.
- Then login with registration number same as generated at time of filling application form of SSC JE 2019, or roll number and date of birth.
- Once admit card opens, then save it as PDF.
- Thereafter connect your device to the printer.
- Insert white sheets in printer and check printer settings.
- Then simply print multiple copies of the SSC JE Hall Ticket 2019!
Which SSC website to download SSC JE admit card from?
There are 9 regional / sub-regional offices of Staff Selection Commission. Each region has different cities under it. Now depending upon which exam city you have chosen for SSC JE 2019, your admit card will be released by that commission under which that city falls. You can see the table below to know which city comes under which SSC.
What to carry to exam center?
Candidates must take requisite documents to exam center on day of exam. Important things to carry are given below.
For Paper 1
- SSC JE 2019 Admit Card for Paper 1
- One (1) original Photo ID such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN, ID Cards issued by University/ College/ Government or any other Offices where the candidate may be working
- Two (2) passport size photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator.
For Paper 2
- SSC JE 2019 Admit Card for Paper 2
- Photo ID proof
- Passport photographs
- Logarithm Tables
- Steam Table
What to do if SSC JE Admit Card is not issued?
If candidate does not get admit card of SSC JE 2019 even one week before exam, then he/she should contact the concerned office of regional / sub-regional Staff Selection Commission. Candidate should show proof of submitting application form.
Those who do not contact commission in given timeline will be himself/herself responsible for not getting admission certificate.
Note: Admit card for paper 1 is issued to all who have applied. However paper 2 admit card is only issued to those who have been declared as qualified as per result of SSC JE 2019 paper 1.
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2019
All candidates appearing in SSC Junior Engineer exam should know exam pattern and syllabus of SSC JE. It is a vital part of preparation. The same for paper 1 and paper 2 are given below.
SSC JE 2019 Paper 1 Exam Pattern
- Mode: Computer based exam
- Duration: 2 hours (40 minutes extra for candidates with scribe)
Scheme of exam
|Part||Name of subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|I||General intelligence and reasoning||50||50|
Part-A: Civil & Structural
Note: General Engineering section has three parts – A, B, C. candidates need to attempt that part, for which he is eligible and has applied.
- +1 for correct answer
- -0.25 (negative marking) for incorrect answer
Since it is an objective test, therefore answer key of SSC JE 2019 is issued after this exam.
SSC JE 2019 Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- Mode: Written exam
- Duration: 2 hours (40 minutes extra for candidates with scribe)
Scheme of exam
|Part||Name of subject (any one to attempt)||Marks|
|A||General Engineering – Civil & Structural||300|
|B||General Engineering – Electrical||300|
|C||General Engineering – Mechanical||300|
Note: Candidates must attempt any one – Part A or B or C depending on paper applied for.
How to prepare for SSC JE?
For any engineer, clearing the SSC JE exam is a dream come true. To beat the tough competition among lakhs of candidates, for few seats, one should be prepared. Some important tips for SSC JE preparation are as follows.
Tip 1: Know thy syllabus! The syllabus of SSC Junior Engineer exam is clearly mentioned in the notification. It is point number 13 of the notification which you can download here. Remember to study all topics.
Tip 2: Have a good strategy. Last time the cut off of SSC JE for paper 1 general candidates candidates of Civil Engineering, Electrical/ Mechanical was respectively 117 and 136.25. In 2016 they were respectively 100, 115. If cut off increases by a similar percentage this year too, then you should target at least 140 in Civil, and 163 in Electrical / Mechanical.
Tip 3: Increase your speed and accuracy. You should avoid incorrect guesses because of negative marking. To answer more questions in less time, and ensure maximum are correct, you should practice lots of MCQs from past year question papers of SSC JE, sample papers, and mock tests.
Tip 4: Have a firm grasp on basics. When you understand engineering concepts from the roots, it becomes easier to understand the more complex parts of the subject, and actually implement that knowledge to solve problems. This tip will also help you in paper 2.
Tip 5: Last but not the least, stay healthy and keep up your confidence!
SSC JE Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission is conducting exam for the purpose of recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. SSC JE recruitment 2019 leads to job to posts of Group B (Non-Gazetted)
Pay scale: Level- 6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
- UR : 30%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- Others : 20%
- Candidates have to first appear in paper 1 by filling application form.
- Then those who obtain cut off marks in paper 1 will be called for paper 2.
- Then those who obtain cut off marks in paper 1 + paper 2 will be called for document verification.
- Finally, selection is on basis of marks in paper 1 + paper 2 and preferences made by candidate.
If you have any queries regarding SSC JE Admit Card 2019, then please ask in comments below!