Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted Junior Engineer (JE) Examination from January 22 to 29, 2018. SSC JE Answer Key 2018 of Tier 1 exam hold in January 2018 has been published here after the exam.
Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Examination: SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2018
Posts: Junior Engineer (JE)
Subject: Civil Engineering
Date of Examination: 22 – 29 January 2018.
Release of Answer Key: 13 February 2018
Last date to submit objection: 19 February 2018
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Latest: Official Tentative SSC JE Answer Key 2018 has been released.
SSC JE Answer Key 2018 for Civil Engineering
SSC has released the official SSC JE Answer Key on it’s official website that is www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates can able to access the official Answer Key from here as per official announcement.
SSC JE Answer key 2018 for Civil Engineering: Click Here to check/download the official SSC JE Answer Key 2018.
- SSC JE Answer Key 2018 of the question papers will let the candidates verify their answers and get an estimate of their marks before the declaration of result.
- Result announced by the official body is as per the calculation of marks based on final official keys.
- It gives a correct idea to the appeared candidates about how much marks are they going to score.
- Answer Key lets a candidate know that where he/she has gone wrong in the question paper.
SSC JE Cut Off for Civil Engineering
In Last examination, the following was cut off for Paper I 2016
SSC JE Cut Off – Civil Engineering
SSC JE Answer Key Archives
SSC JE 2015 Official Answer Key of 31 January 2016 Exam Civil Engineering
- Click here to check Answer key.
SSC JE 2015 Official Answer Key of 31 January 2016 Exam Civil Engineering –
SSC JE Unofficial Answer Keys
SSC JE 2015 Answer Key of 31 January 2016 Exam Civil Engineering
As there are too many sets of the question paper, instead of set-wise answer keys, SSC JE Answer Key 2015 of Civil Engineering is given here in the form of solved question paper.
Test I – General intelligence and reasoning
Test II – General awareness
Test III – General Engineering: Civil Engineering