If you have forgotten SSC JE Application Form 2019 registration ID or password, then you can get it from ssc.nic.in. All you have to do is click on forgot password link and enter details asked in form to get registration ID and password of SSC JE 2019. Select permanent state, and either email ID or mobile number. Then hit submit button. Candidates who have submitted application form of SSC JE 2019 can now use this. They should then keep the login credentials safely to download admit card of SSC JE 2019, and checking result.
SSC JE Application Form 2019: Forgot Registration ID or Password
Staff Selection Commission had invited online applications for Junior Engineer recruitment in February. Now that form filling is over, applicants may use forgot registration ID or password to get lost registration IDs and passwords. Before we proceed to that, check table below for important dates of registration.
|SSC JE 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of SSC JE 2019 application form||01 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||25 Feb 2019|
|Fee submission and challan generation last date||27 Feb 2019|
|Fee payment through challan last date||28 Feb 2019|
Get Registration ID / Password – Click here to reach ssc.nic.in. Then on the page, click on “Forgot Password” link. (There is no direct link for this feature, it appears as pop up on same page).
How to get registration ID and password of SSC JE 2019?
To get registration ID and password, follow steps given below.
- Go to ssc.nic.in.
- Then locate the login section.
- Here, click on forgot password link.
- Immediately, a section pops up.
- In the pop up form, select permanent state and email ID or mobile number.
- Click submit button.
- Then you will get your registration number on the screen and you can enter new password.
- Enter new password and click submit button.
Significance of SSC JE 2019 Forgot Registration ID and Password
- Candidates need registration ID and password details for various purposes during SSC JE Recruitment 2019.
- To start with, you need registration number to download admit card from websites of regional and sub-regional offices of Staff Selection Commission.
- Then you also need password to check answer key of SSC JE 2019.
- At any time if you have to contact Staff Selection Commission, then you should have your registration number.
Therefore for all these important reasons, forgot registration ID and password of SSC JE 2019 is an important thing! Keep it safely until declaration of result of SSC JE 2019.
SSC JE Application Form 2019
Application Fee:- The Application Fee for all candidates, except the General category, who are applying for SSC JE 2019 examination is Nil. All General category candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- as Application Fee along with their Application Form.
Mode of Payment:
The payment of the Application Fee can be made through two different modes, i.e. online as well as offline.
- Online mode: Net-Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Offline mode: Challan from State Bank of India
Important Documents Required To Fill SSC JE Application Form 2019:- Candidates who will be filling the Application Form for SSC JE 2019, will require to keep a few documents handy as they will require to enter the details as mentioned in the documents. They will also be required to upload a few of these documents as scanned images.
|Documents for Reference||Documents to be uploaded|
|Matriculation Certificate (Class 10th)||Passport size recent photograph of the Candidate|
|Higher Secondary School Certificate (12th Boards)||Signature of the Candidate|
|Engineering Degree/Diploma Certificate||Other important documents, as will be specified in the Application Form|
|Work Experience Letter (if Any)||—|
|Valid Identity proof (like Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)||—|
|Caste Certificate (if Applicable)||—|
|Physical Disability certificate (if Applicable)||—|
The format of Photograph and Signature
- Photograph – JPG format digital/scanned image of 4 KB – 20 KB
- Signature – JPG format digital/scanned image of 1 KB – 12 KB
How To Fill SSC JE Application Form 2019?
The Staff Selection Commission of India has released the application form of SSC JE 2019. The candidate who is eligible and interested to apply can check the steps to fill the SSC JE Online Application Form 2019.
Part I – Registration in SSC JE Application Form 2019
The candidates have to register them for One-time registration. For doing One-time registration click on the “New User? Register Now “ link, If you are a new user, not required when you are already registered. The link redirects to the application form. Here candidates have to fill the following data into the form.
- Aadhaar Card Number of candidates
- Any other govt. ID if the candidate doesn’t have Aadhaar card.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s Name of candidate
- Mothers Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Name of 10th Board
- 10th Roll number
- Year of passing 10th
- Level of Qualification
- Mobile number
- Email id
After filling the details press the “save button”. No login with the username and password which you get after registration. The candidates can change their password whenever required.
Part II – Filling Out Application Form SSC JE 2019
Now click on the “Apply” tab in the latest recruitment section on ssc.nic.in. Using your credentials to log in.
After login, a semi filled application form opens, and the auto-filled section is not- editable. Check the details which you have to enter in the application form.
- Exam Center as per your preference
- Ex-Serviceman details if required
- Age relaxation details if want to avail the relaxation
- Domicile of the state
- Caste Certificate
- Preference of post and organization
- Highest qualification details
- At last upload photo signature and left thumb impression.
Part III Fee Submission and Declaration of SSC JE Application Form 2019
After filling the application form the candidates have to submit the application fee, as per their category. The fee submission method is online only.
The candidates have to submit the fee using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking etc.
After submitting the application fee the candidates have to agree with the declaration. At last, submit the form finally and take the confirmation page.
If you have any queries on SSC JE Application Form 2019 forgot registration ID and password, then please ask in comments below.