SSC JE Exam Analysis with Answers for 23 Sep 2019 – Candidates can check here the exam analysis and answers for the SSC JE 2019 exam held on September 23, 2019, for both shifts. The memory-based answer key for SSC JE 23 Sep 2019 exam has been released by various coaching institutes. Candidates can use the answer key to cross-check their answers and evaluate their score. For a correct answer, add 01 marks and in case of an incorrect answer, deduct 0.25 marks. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) also releases the SSC JE 2019 Answer Key online at ssc.nic.in. Check more details on SSC JE 2019 Answer Key for 23 Sep 2019 from this page.
Latest: SSC JE Answer key 2019 is now available, check below.
SSC JE Exam Analysis with Answers for 23 Sep 2019
The SSC releases the official answer key for SSC JE 2019 at ssc.nic.in.. It is released online at the official website of SSC at the Candidate Login. Candidates must use SSC JE 2019 Official answer key to cross-check their answers as it is most authentic. Check the schedule for the release of SSC JE 2019 Official Answer Key from the table below.
|SSC JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||23-27 Sep 2019|
|Release of Answer key||14 Oct 2019|
|Last date to submit objections at ssc.nic.in||14 – 17 Oct 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
Official Answer Key: Click here to download the SSC JE Answer Key 2019.
Question Paper: Click here to question paper and answer key of Junior Engineer Civil, Mechanical and Electrical 2018 Paper I.
Section: General Intelligence and Reasoning
From Question No 1 to 10
From Question No 11 to 20
From Question No 21 to 30
From Question No 31 to 40
From Question No 41 to 50
Section: General Awareness
From Questions 1 to 25
From Questions 26 to 50
Section : Part A General Engineering Civil and Structural
How to Download SSC JE Answer Key 2019?
To check SSC JE Answer Key 2019, you have to follow step by step procedure as follows:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- On the top of the page click on the answer key link.
- Afterthat, find your examination name ie. SSC JE 2019 and click on the link.
- Now, you are re-directed to the login page.
- Enter the Use Id and Password and then click on the login button
- Now, you can download the answer key and see the correct answer for each question.
SSC JE Answer Key 2019 – How To Raise Objections?
SSC JE Answer Key 2019 representations / objections can be raised in online mode only from the Commission’s website. You have to follow some basic steps to raise objections:
- Visit the official website,
- Then go to the login page and enter the login credentials.
- You have to pay Rs 100 per question to challenge the answer key
- Candidates must submit representations/ objections within the deadline.
Note: Any representation regarding the Answer Key received within the time limit will be scrutinized and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding the Answer Keys shall be entertained later after the final answer key.
Significance of SSC JE Answer Key 2019
- Answer key contains all the correct answers of the question paper.
- Candidates get to know of correct answers of all the questions asked in the SSC JE exam.
- Candidates can calculate their marks using SSC JE Answer key 2019.
- Candidates who appeared in the SSC JE exam get a chance to represent their views regarding questions and answers.
- Candidate can also calculate the approximate marks from the answer key. It is not compulsory that the marks calculated by the candidates will be equal to the marks given in the result. Candidates have to wait for the final answer key.
SSC JE Exam Analysis and Unofficial Answer Key 2019
The memory-based answer is one which is prepared on the basis of the questions submitted by the candidate. Till, the time the official key is released, candidates can use it for cross-checking their answers and calculating their probable score. With the help of the SSC JE Answer key 2019, you can also predict the SSC JE Result 2019.
SSC JE 23 Sep 2019 Exam Analysis
As per the reviews submitted by the candidate, the exam was of overall Easy-Moderate difficulty level. Reasoning section was easy, General Intelligence & Reasoning was Moderate, Technical (Civil) was easy. Let us have a quick look at the details exam analysis for each section.
Exam Analysis for General Intelligence & Reasoning
In this section, there were 50 number of questions from both verbal and non-verbal type. Candidates had to answer questions from various topics such as analogy, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning etc. Since this section was easy to moderate, it is expected that candidates can easily attempt more than 40 questions in this section.
|S. No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|1||Number & Alphabetical Series||5-6|
|4||Odd one Out||2-3|
|6||Statement & Conclusions||2-3|
|9||Non-verbal: Complete the Image, Embedded Image, Paper Folding & Cutting, Mirror Image||5-6|
|Total No. Of Questions||50|
Exam Analysis for General Awareness
This section was of Moderate difficulty level. There were questions from various topics like history, polity, current affairs, science etc. There were at least 5-6 questions from history, then 8-10 questions were asked from topics such as schedule, ordinances, article, directive principles of state policy etc. Majority of the questions were asked from the science section. There was 01 question form SI unit, study of fossils, and oxidation & reduction reactions.
Exam Analysis for Technical Part (Civil)
The technical paper (Civil Engineering) was also of Moderate difficulty level. In this part, the questions were asked from topics such as Building Materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering. Structural Engineering: Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Steel Design.
- Though it is said that the technical part is mainly consisted of thoery, howvever, most questions were easily doable
- There were 2-3 questions from highway engineering, Reynolds number, dynamic viscosity etc
- There was one question in which the students had to find the Reversal of stress to wind slenderness ratio?
- There was 01 question from torsion, plinth area, carpet area, plastic limit
- One of the question was asked that Graphite is found in which type of rock?
- Another question was asked from SE=WG
SSC JE Result 2019
Staff Selection Commission declares the SSC JE 2019 Result at official website, ssc.nic.in. The result is announced in pdf form containing the name of the selected candidates. After each stage of examination the result is released on the Comssion’s website. Firstly paper 1 result is declared and the on the basis of that, candidates are called for paper 2. After the conduction of paper 2, a final merit list is prepared.
About SSC JE 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the exam for recruitment of Junior Engineers in various departments / ministries / organizations under Govt. of India. There are 2 papers in SSC JE. Paper 1 is a computer-bases test, whereas, Paper 2 is a conventional descriptive type paper. Only after qualifying Paper 1, candidates are eligible to appear for Paper 2. Qualifiers in both the papers are then eligible to appear for the Document Verification round. The final selection of the candidates for the JE post is done on the basis of their preference as well as the post selected by them.