SSC JE Exam Analysis with Answers for 24 Sep 2019 – Candidates can check here the exam analysis and answers for the SSC JE 2019 exam held on September 24, 2019, for both shifts. The memory-based answer key for SSC JE 24 Sep 2019 exam has been released by various coaching institutes. Candidates can use the answer key to cross-check their answers and evaluate their score. The calculation of marks is to be done as per the marking scheme. Add 01 marks for correct answer and deduct 0.25 marks for incorrect answer. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) also releases the SSC JE 2019 Answer Key online at ssc.nic.in. Check more details on SSC JE 2019 Answer Key for 24 Sep 2019 from this page.
Latest: SSC JE Answer Key 2019 is now available. Use the link below to download it!
SSC JE Exam Analysis with Answers for 24 Sep 2019 Exam
The SSC releases the official answer key for SSC JE 2019 once the exam is conducted at all the test center. It is released online at the official website of SSC at the Candidate Login. Candidates must use SSC JE 2019 Official answer key to cross-check their answers as it is most authentic. Check the schedule for release of SSC JE 2019 Official Answer Key from the table below.
|SSC JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||23-27 Sep 2019|
|Release of Answer key||14 Oct 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
Official Answer key: Click here to download the SSC JE Answer Key 2019.
How to Download SSC JE Answer Key 2019?
To check SSC JE Answer Key 2019, you have to follow step by step procedure as follows:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- On the top of the page click on the answer key link.
- Afterthat, find your examination name ie. SSC JE 2019 and click on the link.
- Now, you are re-directed to the login page.
- Enter the Use Id and Password and then click on the login button
- Now, you can download the answer key and see the correct answer for each question.
SSC JE Answer Key 2019 – How To Raise Objections?
SSC JE Answer Key 2019 representations / objections can be raised in online mode only from the Commission’s website. You have to follow some basic steps to raise objections:
- Visit the official website,
- Then go to the login page and enter the login credentials.
- You have to pay Rs 100 per question to challenge the answer key
- Candidates must submit representations/ objections within the deadline.
Note: Any representation regarding the Answer Key received within the time limit will be scrutinized and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding the Answer Keys shall be entertained later after the final answer key.
Significance of SSC JE Answer Key 2019
- Answer key contains all the correct answers of the question paper.
- Candidates get to know of correct answers of all the questions asked in the SSC JE exam.
- Candidates can calculate their marks using SSC JE Answer key 2019.
- Candidates who appeared in the SSC JE exam get a chance to represent their views regarding questions and answers.
- Candidate can also calculate the approximate marks from the answer key. It is not compulsory that the marks calculated by the candidates will be equal to the marks given in the result. Candidates have to wait for the final answer key.
SSC JE Exam Analysis and Unofficial Answer Key 2019
Here the candidates can download the memory-based answer key for SSC JE 24 Sep 2019 exam. The memory-based key is prepared for the computer-based tests and on the basis of the questions submitted by the candidate. Candidates can predict their SSC JE 2019 score with the help of SSC JE Answer key 2019.
SSC JE 24 Sep 2019 Exam Analysis
The SSC JE Paper 1 is divided into 03 parts. First part is of General Intelligence and Reasoning, second part is of General Studies which have 50 questions each of 50 marks, and the third part is technical in which there are 100 questions of 100 marks. You can check the detailed section-wise exam analysis for SSC JE 24 Sep 2019 exam.
SSC JE 24 Sep 2019 Shift 1 Exam Analysis – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Intelligence was of Moderate level. It was nor too easy and not too difficult.
- There were at least 8-10questions from Odd-Even type question and around 10 questions from Alphabetical
- There were 3-4 questions from Direction in today’s shift.
- 02 questions were related to mirror images. As per the students review, the questions on mirror image were very easy.
- 02 easy questions were from Blood relation, Venn diagram, Statement.
- About 30-35 questions were which a candidate could solve in 20 seconds.
SSC JE 24 Sep 2019 Shift 1 Exam Analysis – General Studies
- Few questions from History were a bit tricky.
- There were questions related to President in the Politics section
- There were 02 questions asked from Articles
- There were 02 questions from World Geography
- In Physics, there were some questions asked form Newton Law, Speed, Light
- There were 02 questions from Lens in which the different type of lens and the formula was asked.
- 01 question was from Thermodynaics and Heat.
- In Chemistry, 01 question was from Chemical bonds.
- In the current affair section, maximum questions were from May-June current affair.
- There was one question in which you had the name the female person who won in Wimbledon in Tennis?
SSC JE 24 Sep 2019 Shift 1 Exam Analysis – Technical (Civil)
- There was a question on brick, cement, and other than these, there were questions from paint and Varnish.
- There were some question repeated from previous year from the Cement Like different ingredients of cement were asked, bougals compound was asked.
- One question was from the heat of hydration.
- There were few questions from Property of Concrete, working, physical property of cememt.
- Maximum questions form concrete were asked from Test.
- In this shift, there were only 4-5 numerical questions which direct formula based.
- This section was also easy.
SSC JE Result 2019
Staff Selection Commission declares the SSC JE 2019 Result at official website, ssc.nic.in. The result is announced in pdf form containing the name of the selected candidates. After each stage of examination the result is released on the Comssion’s website. Firstly paper 1 result is declared and the on the basis of that, candidates are called for paper 2. After the conduction of paper 2, a final merit list is prepared.
About SSC JE 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the exam for recruitment of Junior Engineers in various departments / ministries / organizations under Govt. of India. There are 2 papers in SSC JE. Paper 1 is a computer-bases test, whereas, Paper 2 is a conventional descriptive type paper. Only after qualifying Paper 1, candidates are eligible to appear for Paper 2. Qualifiers in both the papers are then eligible to appear for the Document Verification round. The final selection of the candidates for the JE post is done on the basis of their preference as well as the post selected by them.