SSC JE Exam Analysis with Answers for 25 Sep 2019 – You can check here the exam analysis and answers for the SSC JE 2019 exam held on September 25, 2019, for both shifts i.e, Shift 1 & 2. Various coaching institutes has released the memory-based answer key for SSC JE 25 Sep 2019 exam. Candidates can use the answer key to cross-check their answers and evaluate their probable scores. Add 01 marks for a correct answer and deduct 0.25 marks for an incorrect answer. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) also releases the SSC JE 2019 Answer Key online at SSC website, ssc.nic.in. You can check more details on SSC JE 2019 Answer Key for 25 Sep 2019 from this page.
Latest: SSC JE Answer key 2019 is now available, check below.
SSC JE Exam Analysis with Answers for 25 Sep 2019 Exam
The SSC releases the official answer key for SSC JE 2019 at the official website, ssc.nic.in. It is released online at the official website of SSC at the Candidate’s Login. Candidates must use the SSC JE 2019 Official answer key to cross-check their answers as it is most authentic. Check the schedule for the release of SSC JE 2019 Official Answer Key from the table provided below:
|SSC JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||23-27 Sep 2019|
|Release of Answer key||14 Oct 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
Download Here: Click here to download the SSC JE Answer Key 2019.
How to Download SSC JE Answer Key 2019?
To check SSC JE Answer Key 2019, you have to follow step by step procedure as follows:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- On the top of the page click on the answer key link.
- Afterthat, find your examination name ie. SSC JE 2019 and click on the link.
- Now, you are re-directed to the login page.
- Enter the Use Id and Password and then click on the login button
- Now, you can download the answer key and see the correct answer for each question.
SSC JE Answer Key 2019 – How To Raise Objections?
SSC JE Answer Key 2019 representations / objections can be raised in online mode only from the Commission’s website. You have to follow some basic steps to raise objections:
- Visit the official website,
- Then go to the login page and enter the login credentials.
- You have to pay Rs 100 per question to challenge the answer key
- Candidates must submit representations/ objections within the deadline.
Note: Any representation regarding the Answer Key received within the time limit will be scrutinized and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding the Answer Keys shall be entertained later after the final answer key.
Significance of SSC JE Answer Key 2019
- Answer key contains all the correct answers of the question paper.
- Candidates get to know of correct answers of all the questions asked in the SSC JE exam.
- Candidates can calculate their marks using SSC JE Answer key 2019.
- Candidates who appeared in the SSC JE exam get a chance to represent their views regarding questions and answers.
- Candidate can also calculate the approximate marks from the answer key. The marks calculated by the candidates don’t need to be equal to the marks given in the result. Candidates have to wait for the final answer key.
SSC JE Exam Analysis and Unofficial Answer Key
From this page, candidates can download the memory-based answer key of SSC JE Exam for 25 Sep 2019. The memory-based answer key is prepared on the basis of the questions submitted by the candidate in the examination. You can also predict the SSC JE 2019 score with the help of SSC JE Answer key 2019.
You can check here evening shift SSC JE Exam Analysis of Evening Shift (Mechanical) from below.
The total number of questions was asked in the SSC JE 2019 Exam is provided below. You can get the idea of the questions asked in the paper(Shift 1) and also get the idea of the difficulty level.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions|
Exam Analysis for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- The Reasoning paper is easy and most of the questions are repeated from previous years.
- There are questions from various topics such as Logical Sequence of words, Embedded figure, Blood Relation, Direction, Mirror image,
- Some questions are of Venn diagram and Inserting the Missing Character.
- Blood relation questions are of puzzled based.
Exam Analysis for General Awareness
- The General Awareness question paper was of moderate level but little but difficult.
- The total number of Questions were asked in general awareness is 40 -42 questions.
- Its is expected on average, students attempt only 20 to 22 questions from this section.
- Questions from history were a little bit tricky.
- 4 to 5 qestions was of Current affairs.
- Basic questions were asked related to Computer.
Exam Analysis for Technical (Civil)
- The paper was easy but lengthy.
- The questions are of the lengthy form, it takes time to read the questions.
- The qustions are repeated from previous year papers.
- In this shift, 25 questions was of numericals which is comparatively more than the shifts 23 Sep and 24 Sep.
- 5-6 questions was from Estimate and costing.
- There was a question from brick (Bullnose), void and ratio,.
- There was question from SOM for eg Mode of Elasticity.
- The topics were asked in question paper are from chain, Soil formula, effective length of column, value of poission’s ration, toughness index, etc
SSC JE Result 2019
Staff Selection Commission declares the SSC JE 2019 Result at official website, ssc.nic.in. The result is announced in pdf form containing the name of the selected candidates. After each stage of examination, the result is released on the Commission’s website. Firstly paper 1 result is declared and based on that, candidates are called for paper 2. After the conduction of paper 2, a final merit list is prepared.
About SSC JE 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the exam for recruitment of Junior Engineers in various departments/ministries/ organizations under Govt. of India. There are 2 papers in SSC JE. Paper 1 is a computer-based test, whereas, Paper 2 is a conventional descriptive type paper. Only after qualifying Paper 1, candidates are eligible to appear for Paper 2. Qualifiers in both the papers are then eligible to appear for the Document Verification round. The final selection of the candidates for the JE post is done based on their preference as well as the post selected by them.