SSC JE Exam Analysis with Answers for 26 Sep 2019 Exam – Candidates can check the exam analysis and answers for SSC JE 2019 exam held on September 26, 2019 from here. You can check analysis for both shifts i.e. for shift 1 and shift 2. For every exam a memory based answer key is released by various coaching institutes. Candidates can calculate the estimated scores, following the marking scheme. The paper follows a marking scheme of 1 mark for right answer and a negative marking of 0.25 marks. Apart from the memory key, the commission also releases the official SSC JE 2019 Answer Key on its website ssc.nic.in. Check for more details regarding SSC JE Exam Analysis with Answers for 26 Sep 2019 Exam from the article below.
Latest: SSC JE Answer key 2019 is now available, check below.
SSC JE Exam Analysis with Answers for 26 Sep 2019 Exam
There are two types of answer key for most of the exam. One is the official answer key and the other one is the unofficial answer key. The official answer key is the key which is compiled and published from the commission after the exam. This is the tentative answer key subjected to objections raised by the candidates. After that, a final key is uploaded on the website. Check the dates for the corresponding events from the schedule table below.
|SSC JE 2019||Imp. Dates|
|Exam Date||23-27 Sep. 2019|
|Answer key||14 Oct 2019|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
Official Answer Key: Click here to download SSC JE Answer Key 2019.
How to Download SSC JE Official Answer Key 2019
Candidates can easily download the SSC JE Answer key 2019 by following the given steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website or click on the direct link provided on this page.
Step 2: After that click on the “answer key” icon to access them all.
Step 3: Search for “SSC JE 2019” answer key and click on the link.
Step 4: A notice gets open containing the link to the login portal to access the key.
Step 5: Then enter your user id and password and hit the submit button.
Step 6: Login portal having the answer key along with the question paper gets open.
How to Raise Objections ? – SSC JE Answer Key 2019
The commission also lends the opportunity to the candidates to raise an objection against the answer key. This objection is raised against the official answer key published which is released from authority. The candidates need to pay Rs. 100 per challenge. To know how to challenge the answer key read the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the official website ie ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: After that click on the “answer key ” icon on top of the website.
Step 3: Search for the link saying the link for challenging SSC JE 2019 tentative answer key.
Step 4: Therefore, a notice having a redirected link to challenge the same gets open.
Step 5: Click on the link and enter your registration id and password.
Step 6: Raise the objection, challenge the key and submit it.
Importance of SSC JE Answer Key 2019
- Answer key contains all the correct answers of the question paper.
- Candidates get to know of correct answers of all the questions asked in the SSC JE exam.
- Candidates can calculate their marks using SSC JE Answer key 2019.
- Candidates who appeared in the SSC JE exam get a chance to represent their views regarding questions and answers.
- Candidate can also calculate the approximate marks from the answer key. The marks calculated by the candidates don’t need to be equal to the marks given in the result. Candidates have to wait for the final answer key.
SSC JE Exam Analysis and Unofficial Answer Key 2019
Now, candidates can download the memory-based answer key of SSC JE Exam for September 26, 2019. The memory-based answer key is produced by coaching institutes and teachers. The whole answer key is based upon how much the candidates have remembered the questions in the paper. Candidates must also predict the SSC JE 2019 score with the help of SSC JE Answer key 2019.
SSC JE Exam Analysis of General Intelligence & Reasoning
- There were 50 questions from Reasoning.
- The paper was moderate not difficult.
- The topics that are covered in theis section was Missing numbers, Mathematical Expression.
- Questionsfrom syllogism was little but difficult comparatively to all others topics
- It is expected that the good attempt is 45 – 46 questions from this section.
The topics that are covered in the Reasoning Section is provided below:
|S. No.||Topics||No of qs asked|
|4||Figures & Patterns||3-4|
SSC JE Exam Analysis of General Awareness
- There were 50 questions from General awareness
- The topics that were asked in the exam was from General Science
- General Physics – 01 question from Gravitation, 01 question from Newtons law, Light and Wave
- General Chemistry – Questions from this sections was of Basic level.
- Biology – Questions were asked from plants and vitamins.
- The paper level was moderate. Neither easy nor too difficult.
- It is expected that the student good attempts 29 – 31 questions
|S.No||Topics||No of qs asked|
SSC JE Exam Analysis of Technical Ability (Electrical Engineering)
- There were 100 questions from General awareness
- Questions were asked in this section from Basic Electricity
- 01 or 02 questions were from the temperature coefficient of resistant
- The questions are of from Kirchhoff’s law, KCL and KVL.
- Some of them from Network, find equivalent resistant and find capacitance.
- There is one question from the simple circuit where you have to find the value of current and voltage.
- There is also questions from Network theorems – Thevenin’s Theorem, Reciprocity Theorem and Norton’s Theorem
- 05 – 06 questions were from DC machines and is very simple.
- The question was of Voltage regulations, open circuit test, and short circuit test.
- The good attempt from this section was 72-75 questions.
SSC JE Result 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the JE result according to the date mentioned in the official notification. All the results are published on their website which is ssc.gov.in. Candidates can check the result for SSC JE 2019 by clicking on the result icon. It is embedded in the top of the website. The result is declared in the pdf format and can, therefore, get downloaded. It contains the names of the candidates roll number wise.
SSC JE 2019
Candidates appear for SSC JE exam for the recruitment of Junior Engineers in various departments, organizations, and ministries under Government of India. The SSC JE exam consists of two papers. Paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 is objective type of paper and paper 2 is conventional and descriptive paper. Candidates can only qualify for paper 2 only when they qualify paper 1. Both the paper is of 2 hrs each. After qualifying both the paper the candidates then appear for the document verification round.