|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017 – Staff Selection Commission will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for recruitment to vacancies in Lower Division Clerk in various Services / Departments for regularly appointed Group ‘C’ Staff in the Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-. Applicants who have passed 12th Standard Examination and fulfil all below given criteria can apply for SSC Lower Division Clerk Notification by submitting the application form in a prescribed format on or before last date. Candidates have read all the instruction before applying for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017. All the details of SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017 like Application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, dates is given below on this page.
SSC Lower Division Clerk Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be held on 30 Jul 2017 at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Allahabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Guwahati, Chandigarh and Raipur.
Latest – Admit Card for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017 is now available to download. Scroll down to download.
|Advertisement||Click Here | Corrigendum|
SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
Name of Services/ Departments:
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS) (B)
- Central Passport Organization under Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Railways (Railway Board)
- Department of Legal Affairs (DoLA)
- O/o Registrar General of India under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to be intimated by each of the Cadre Authority participating in this examination.
Pay-Scale: Pay Band-I (Rs.5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II) and Typewriting Test held by SSC as per schedule.
|Date of Publication||27 May 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||28 Jun 2017|
|Date of Examination||30 Jul 2017|
Application form for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017 must be submitted in the prescribed form and can be downloaded from the official website or from the direct link provided below. The candidates may use the format of the application form typed neatly in double space in A-4 size paper by downloading the same from the website of the Commission i.e. http://ssc.nic.in. Signature should not be in capital letters, The application should be filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting giving all the required information. One recent good quality passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form and one identical photograph should be attached with the application.
Application Process is now over!
Download Application Form here – Click here to download the application form for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017.
Duly filled in application, complete in all respects must reach the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, latest by 28.06.2017 (5.00 PM) and by 05.07.2017 (5.00 PM) in the case of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakashadweep and for candidates residing abroad. The forwarding authority should put his/her signatures and Office Seal on photograph of the candidate pasted on the application form so that half portion of Seal appears on application form & half thereof on the photograph without defacing the candidate’s photograph.
- Condition of Eligibility: Any permanent or regularly appointed Group ‘C’ employee in the Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- in any of the above-mentioned Services/ Cadres will be eligible to appear for vacancies existing only in their respective Services/ Cadres. They should also satisfy the following conditions in order to be eligible to appear in the examination.
- Education Qualification: As on 01.08.2017, the candidate must have passed 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Candidates who do not possess the minimum education qualification as on 01.08.2017 are not eligible to apply for the examination.
- Length of Service: As on 01.08.2017, the candidates must have rendered not less than three years’ regular service as a Group-C employee with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-.
- Age Limit: Not more than 45 years of age as on 01.08.2017. This age limit is relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Admit Card for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017 is now available to download. SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017 will be held on 30 Jul 2017. Candidates can download the admit card from official website or through the direct link given below.
Download SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017 Admit Card
- Click here to NR Region Admit Card for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017.
The Examination shall be conducted according to the following plan:-
Note-I: Question Paper shall not be provided in Braille and there will be no option for answering in Braille.
Syllabus of Exam
Candidates who fill their Application form and download their Admit Card for the Written Test held by Commission will be selected on the basis of their Performance in the Written Examination and Typewriting Test.
The Commission have the discretion to fix different qualifying standards in different papers. The names of the candidates who are considered by the Commission to be suitable for appointment on the result of the examination shall be arranged in a single list in order of merit separately for each Cadre/Service.
Criteria for Allocation: The allocation will be made service-wise, as per the vacancies. The final merit position will be determined by adding marks of Paper-I and Paper-II.
Resolution of Tie Cases
In cases where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregate marks, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
- Total marks in Paper-I and Paper-II
- Marks in Paper-II
- Marks in Paper-I
- Date of birth with older candidates placed higher
- Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates
Appointment, on the basis of result of this examination shall be subject to the condition that unless a candidate has already passed one of the periodical typewriting tests in English or Hindi held by Staff Selection Commission, the candidate will have to pass the Type Test at minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer [35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 key depressions per hour and 9000 key depression per hour respectively on an average of 05 key depression for each word] to be held by the Commission within a period of one year from the date of appointment failing which, no annual increment (s) will be allowed to him/ her until he/ she has passed/cleared the Typing Test prescribed by the Commission.
If you have any query regarding SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017, Please ask in comments below.