SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018 – Staff Selection Commission will Publish an advertisment on February 03, 2018 for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2018 for recruitment to vacancies in Lower Division Clerk in various Services / Departments for regularly appointed Group ‘C’ Staff. Applicants who have passed 12th Standard Examination and fulfil all below given criteria can apply for SSC Lower Division Clerk Notification by submitting the application form in a prescribed format on or before last date which is February 26, 2018. Candidates have read all the instruction before applying for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018. SSC Lower Division Clerk Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be held on June 09, 2018 at various cities details about the same will be upldated soon. All the details of SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018 like Application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, dates is given below on this page.
SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018
SSC has issued the schedule for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018 on the official website. Rest of the details will be updated here as soon as Advertisment is published.
|Date of Publication of Advt.||03 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||26 Feb 2018|
|Date of Examination (CBE)||09 Jun 2018|
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
Name of Services/ Departments:
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS) (B)
- Central Passport Organization under Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Railways (Railway Board)
- Department of Legal Affairs (DoLA)
- O/o Registrar General of India under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to be intimated by each of the Cadre Authority participating in this examination.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II) and Typewriting Test held by SSC as per schedule.
Application form for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018 must be submitted in the prescribed form and can be downloaded from the official website.
Duly filled in application, complete in all respects must reach the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before the last date.
Note: In the case of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakashadweep and for candidates residing abroad. The forwarding authority should put his/her signatures and Office Seal on photograph of the candidate pasted on the application form so that half portion of Seal appears on application form & half thereof on the photograph without defacing the candidate’s photograph.
- Signature should not be in capital letters.
- The application should be filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting giving all the required information.
- One recent good quality passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form and one identical photograph should be attached with the application.
- Condition of Eligibility: Any permanent or regularly appointed Group ‘C’ employee in the Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- in any of the above-mentioned Services/ Cadres will be eligible to appear for vacancies existing only in their respective Services/ Cadres. They should also satisfy the following conditions in order to be eligible to appear in the examination.
- Education Qualification: As on 01.08.2018, the candidate must have passed 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Candidates who do not possess the minimum education qualification as on 01.08.2018 are not eligible to apply for the examination.
- Length of Service: As on 01.08.2018, the candidates must have rendered not less than three years’ regular service as a Group-C employee with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-.
- Age Limit: Not more than 45 years of age as on 01.08.2018. This age limit is relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Admit Card for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018 will be available to download on the official website once the application process is over. SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on June 09, 2018. Candidates can download the admit card from official website or direct link to download the admit card will be provided here.
The Examination shall be conducted according to the following plan:-
Note-I: Question Paper shall not be provided in Braille and there will be no option for answering in Braille.
Syllabus of Exam
Commission will be selected on the basis of their Performance in the Written Examination and Typewriting Test.
The Commission have the discretion to fix different qualifying standards in different papers. The names of the candidates who are considered by the Commission to be suitable for appointment on the result of the examination shall be arranged in a single list in order of merit separately for each Cadre/Service.
Criteria for Allocation: The allocation will be made service-wise, as per the vacancies. The final merit position will be determined by adding marks of Paper-I and Paper-II.
Resolution of Tie Cases
In cases where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregate marks, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
- Total marks in Paper-I and Paper-II
- Marks in Paper-II
- Marks in Paper-I
- Date of birth with older candidates placed higher
- Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates
Appointment, on the basis of result of this examination shall be subject to the condition that unless a candidate has already passed one of the periodical typewriting tests in English or Hindi held by Staff Selection Commission, the candidate will have to pass the Type Test at minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer [35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 key depressions per hour and 9000 key depression per hour respectively on an average of 05 key depression for each word] to be held by the Commission within a period of one year from the date of appointment failing which, no annual increment (s) will be allowed to him/ her until he/ she has passed/cleared the Typing Test prescribed by the Commission.
For more details on SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018 check Last Year’s (2017) – Advertisement
Insofar, Only schedule of SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018 has been announced. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year Advertisement and for reference purpose only. As soon as SSC releases SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018 Advertisement, details will be updated here.