SSC MTS 2018 Exam Pattern– SSC MTS Exam will recruit candidates for thousand of vacancy. Govt job is the best choice for the candidates who want secured future. So SSC MTS is the best option for them The candidates who wants to apply should check the dates for the SSC MTS Exam. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this website for more details about the SSC MTS 2018 Exam Pattern.
SSC MTS 2018 Exam Pattern
For the purpose of recruitment of MTS or Multi-Tasking Staff for various government departments and offices, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts an online recruitment exam. MTS recruits are posted at Central government offices and departments across the country. Candidates can check the exam pattern for their preparation from this page.
Schedule for the SSC MTS Exam 2018 is given below.
|Examination||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
SSC MTS Examination scheme
SSC Multitasking Staff Exam has two stages:
- Paper I- Written Examination
- Paper II- Descriptive Examination
Duration: 90 Minutes & 02 Hours for Visually Handicapped /Cerebral Palsy Candidates.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Duration: 30 Minutes
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50|
Important Instructions for SSC MTS 2018
- Paper I will be objective type MCQs only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
- The exam will be in both languages i.e in English & Hindi.
- Paper II is of qualifying nature and will only test your elementary skills.
- Those candidates who qualify the paper I will be eligible for Paper II.