Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will declare the SSC MTS 2018 Result at ssc.nic.in. It will commence the recruitment of the Multi-Tasking Staff (Non – Technical) from November 03, 2018. After conduction of the examination, SSC will release the Result for SSC MTS 2018 for Paper – I & Paper II separately. The candidates who will appear in the exam will able to chcek the SSC MTS Result. For chceking, the result the aspirants have to enter roll number, date of birth and date of exam. When all the recruitment exam will be over the commission will declare the SSC MTS 2018 Final Result. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the document verification after final result. Get here the downloadable link of SSC MTS 2018 Result.
SSC MTS 2018 Result
The candidates should note that their appearance in both exams of the Paper is mandatory. If any candidate skips the second stage of the selection i .e. Paper II then SSC will cancel the candidature of that candidate, and that candidate will be treated as disqualified from the entire process.
|SSC MTS 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
SSC MTS 2018 Result for Paper – I
After conduction of SSC MTS 2018 Paper – I, SSC will release the Result for Paper I. Paper – I is an objective type paper, so SSC will publish the Answer Key before releasing the result. The result will contain the Roll Number of the Candidates and Marks in the Subjects. SSC will release the marks on its official website. The candidates can download their result from the website or they can check it directly from the above link.
How To Check SSC MTS 2018 Result?
To check SSC MTS 2018 Result follow these steps.
- To check the SSC MTS 2018 Result you have two options, either click on above link or visit the official website. If you choose the first option then well and good you will be redirected to the result page.
- Or if you opt for the second option then you have to find the link which says “SSC MTS 2018 Result for Paper – I”
- Here you have to enter Date of Birth, Roll No, and Date of Exam.
- On submitting these details you will get the pdf file of the result.
- Now press Ctrl+F and type your name or roll number.
- If your name will present in the list, then it will be highlighted there.
SSC MTS 2018 Result for Paper – II
After conduction of the Paper – II of SSC MTS 2018 Exam. SSC will release the Result for Paper – II. However Paper – II is a qualifying exam so Commission will assign any marks for Paper -II. The result will only contain the names of the candidates who will qualify the Exam. SSC will not send any intimation regarding the result to the disqualified candidates. The candidates can check the result through this page as a direct link will be provided here to check the result or they can visit the official website for the same.
Final Merit List for SSC MTS 2018 Result
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Paper-II will only of qualifying nature. The cut-offs in Paper-I and qualifying marks in Paper-II may be different for vacancies in each State/UT will be fixed at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates for each State/UT will be finally selected based on their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II. SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List.
Resolution For Tie Cases
While compiling the Final Merit list for SSC MTS 2018 exam the Commission will resolve the tie. If two or more candidates secured same marks in Paper -I then, Commission will resolve the tie by considering these points
- Firstly SSC will consider the marks in the Part – III (General English) of Objective type paper. The candidate with more marks will get the preference.
- If a tie still persists, then SSC will consider the marks in Part – II (Numerical Aptitude) of Objective type paper.
- If still tie remains then the older candidate will get preference.
- Finally, the alphabetical order of the name will be considered, if a tie still persists.
Previous Year Cut of For SSC MTS 2018 Result
You should aware of the last year cut off. Every year SSC Sets Cut Off marks for the MTS exam. The candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in Paper – I in order to get selected.