|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 for Document Verification is now available. The candidates can download their SSC MTS DV Admit Card 2018 form February 22, 2018, onwards. Candidates can download the MTS Tier DV Card 2018 from the official regional and sub-regional websites of SSC. To download the admit card, the candidate needs to enter details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc. Only the qualifiers of Paper 1 and Paper 2 can download the admit card for SSC MTS for DV. It is important that the candidate should bring a print out of the SSC MTS Admit Card 2018. Candidates can check more details regarding the SSC MTS Admit Card in the article below.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2018
|Notice released regarding cancellation of SSC MTS 1 exam of April, May, and June 2017||23 May 2017|
|Download re-exam admit card||04 Sep 2017 onwards|
|New exam dates / SSC MTS 1 Re-Exam Dates 2017||16 Sep – 31 Oct 2017|
|Download MTS 2 Admit card 2017||19 Jan 2018 onwards!|
|SSC MTS 2017 Tier 2 Exam Date||28 Jan 2018|
|SSC MTS 2018 DV Call Letter||22 Feb 2018 Onwards!|
MTS Paper 2 is only for qualifying purpose. This exam only tests elementary language skills in view of recategorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements. Performance in both the papers will decide the final selection of candidates. Hence, the SSC will upload the marks of Tier 1 of the candidates after the declaration of final result.
Download SSC MTS DV Admit Card
There are 9 regional offices of Staff Selection Commission, which are specified below. The candidates need to download the admit card as per their region.
|Staff Selection Commission||MTS Admit Card||Latest News|
|SSC Northern Region (NR)
Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand
|Click here||SSC NR MTS DV Admit Card 2018 – Released on 22 Feb 2018|
|SSC Southern Region (SR)
Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu
|Click here||SSC SR MTS DV Admit Card 2017|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER)
West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim
|Click here||SSC ER MTS DV Admit Card 2017|
|SSC Karnataka Region (KKR)
|Click here||SSC KKR MTS DV Admit Card 2017|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER)
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram
|Click here||SSC NER MTS DV Admit Card 2017|
|SSC Western Region (WR) Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Click here||SSC WR MTS DV Admit Card 2017|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)
Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
|Click here||SSC MPR MTS DV Admit Card 2017|
|SSC Central Region (CR)
Uttar Pradesh, Bihar
|Click here||SSC CR MTS DV Admit Card 2017 – Released on 22 Feb 2018|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR)
Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh
|Click here||SSC NWR MTS DV Admit Card 2017|
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2018?
Follow the instructions given below to download the SSC MTS Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided in the table below of the SSC regional/sub-regional office where the candidate will appear for SSC Multi Tasking Staff examination 2018.
- Then click the download admit card button.
- Enter Registered ID/ Registration Number and Roll Number and submit the details.
- Download it and take a print out of the admit card.
Note: Candidates should take 2-3 print out of the SSC MTS Admit Card 2018, in case if of miss placement or damaged. Also, keep the admit card safe until the recruitment process is over.
What are the details given on the SSC MTS 2018 Admit Card?
SSC MTS DV Admit Card 2018 contains the following details:
- Roll Number
- Ticket Number
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Exam date and timings
- Venue of the examination
- Pattern for SSC MTS 2017 examination
What are the documents to carry along with the SSC MTS Admit Card 2018?
The candidate should bring the following documents at the exam center:
- A hard copy of the SSC MTS Tier 2 Admit Card 2018
- A valid photo id proof such as Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, College/ University ID Card, Income Tax, PAN card in original.
- Three (03) passport size photographs (preferably the same as uploaded at time of registration)
What to do if the candidate forgets Roll Number?
If the candidate does not remember the roll number, just follows the steps given below and retrieve your roll number:
- On the admit card login page, candidates will find a section to retrieve their roll number.
- Enter the details as required like Name of the applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth etc and submit the details.
- The roll number will be displayed on the screen
Exam Pattern for SSC MTS Tier 2
The exam pattern for SSC MTS 2017 Tier 2 is as follows:
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration for General Candidates||Total Duration for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
- Mode of the exam: Written
- Type of Questions: Descriptive
- Duration of the exam: 30 minutes
- Maximum Marks: 50
- The candidate need to prepare Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- MTS Paper 2 is only for qualifying purpose. This exam only tests elementary language skills in view of recategorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
SSC Tier 2 Syllabus
The Paper will be set in English and Hindi. And to the extent possible in other languages to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification. Candidates will have to write one short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of Constitution.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I change my exam center after the MTS Admit Card has been issued to me?
A. The exam center once allotted to the candidate will be final. Any request in this regard will not be accepted.
Q. Will I receive my Admit Card for SSC MTS 2017 by post?
A. No candidate will receive their SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 by post. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to download their admit card through online mode.
Q. My name is misspelled on the Admit Card. Whom should I contact to regarding this?
A. In case if there is any error or discrepancy in the detail printed on the SSC MTS Admit Card 2017, it is advised to candidates to immediately contact the authorities of the regional office of SSC regarding this.