SSC MTS Result 2021-2022 – Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC MTS Result 2021-2022 for Tier I exam at the SSC website, ssc.nic.in. The SSC MTS Result 2021-2022 for tier I is declared on March 04, 2022. SSC conducted the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) Examination for Tier I 2020 Exam from October 05 to 20, 2021. Qualified candidates will have to appear for the tier 2 exam. The candidates are required to qualify the Tier-1, Tier-2, and the document verification process, in order to be selected for the SSC MTS posts. Read on for more information regarding the SSC MTS result 2021-22.
Latest: SSC MTS Result 2021-2022 has been declared. Check below.
SSC MTS Result 2021-2022
The candidates can check their results for SSC MTS on the ssc.nic.in. The Tier I result is released in a merit list format. Given below are some important dates regarding the SSC MTS Result 2021-2022:
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Date||05 to 20 Oct 2021|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Result Date|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||To be announced|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Result Date||To be announced|
Check here: Click here to check SSC MTS Result 2021-2022.
Write Up: Click here to check SSC MTS Result 2021-2022 write-up.
How to Check SSC MTS Result 2021-2022
The candidates can follow the following steps to check their SSC MTS Tier 1 exam results:
- Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the circular “Results” button near the top right corner.
- The Results portal will open. Click on the “Others” button near the top.
- Search for the “MULTI TASKING (NON-TECHNICAL) STAFF EXAMINATION- 2022” result section under the ‘Examination Name and Year’ column.
- Click on the PDF link for its result merit list.
- The result list containing the names of the selected candidates who can appear for the next Tier exam opens on the screen.
How is SSC MTS 2021-2022 Result Prepared?
The SSC MTS result for Tier 1 is prepared according to the normalized score calculated using the final answer key and the following criteria-
|Total no. of questions||100 questions|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Marks for correct responses||1 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||Deduct 0.25 marks for each wrong response|
The candidates who qualify this exam according to the category and state-wise cut-off are selected for appearing in the Tier 2 exam.
Note- The candidates are not allowed to apply for re-checking or re-evaluation of their Tier 1 result.
SSC MTS Merit List 2021-2022
The merit list of the candidates who qualify Tier 1 minimum cut-off is released during the SSC MTS Tier 1 result declaration.
Factors affecting the final merit list- The candidates are included in the final merit list only according to their Paper/Tier 1 marks, qualification of Tier 2 exam, document verification, age group, and the vacancies available according to their preference of state/ UTs.
Details included in merit list- The merit lists are going to include the details like exam roll no., candidate name, and category of the selected candidates.
SSC MTS Tier 1 2020 Cut Off
Below given are the SSC MTS Tier 1 2020 cut off marks:
|Category||Cut Off Marks (out of 100)|
|Age-group of 18-25 years||Age-group of 18-27 years|
SSC MTS Selection Process
The selection process of SSC MTS includes 3 stages – Tier 1, tier 2, and DV. The final result is prepared based on performance in tier 1, age group selected and state/ UT preference opted by the candidate in the application form. Know detailed selection procedure on SSC MTS below:
- Only the candidates successfully qualified in paper I of SSC MTS exam will be eligible to appear for Paper II of SSC MTS.
- Paper I is a computer based test or CBT and the questions will be of objective type and there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- There will be four subjects in Paper I : General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness
- Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I (Computer Based Examination), if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized.
- Paper II of SSC MTS will be of descriptive type
- Candidates will be required to write a short essay or letter in English or any language included in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will be qualifying in nature. Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be
- 40% for unreserved category
- 35% for all reserved category candidates.
- Last round id DV round wherein aspirants have to appear with the documents to verify the eligibility
- Candidates who are called for document verification round have to carry Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates for completion of Class 10 and others in original
SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Pattern
Below given is the exam pattern of SSC MTS Tier II examination.
SSC MTS Paper II
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 30 minutes
- Type of questions: Descriptive
- Total marks: 50 marks
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution||50 marks||30 minutes(40 minutes for candidates eligible for scribe)|
SSC MTS Tier 2 Result Date 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the SSC MTS Tier 2 result on the official website, ssc.nic.in. The SSC MTS Tier II 2022 result pdf consists of the name, roll number, and category of the qualifying candidate. Aspirants must note that SSC MTS Tier 2 2020 exam is qualifying in nature.
SSC MTS Stats
The final appointment of candidates for SSC MTS vacancies is based on paper 1 performance, preference of state/ UTs, and age group. The normalized scores for candidates are used to determine merit. Candidates are thereafter considered against the vacancies announced for specific state/ UTs.
SSC MTS 2020 Result: The Number of candidates qualified for SSC MTS 2020 Tier 1 will be available after the result. The SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam was conducted from October 05 to 20, 2021.
SSC MTS 2019 Result: For SSC MTS 2019 result, among the total candidates, 7474 candidates qualified for posts available under 18-25 years age and 1518 candidates for the posts available in 18-27 years.
SSC MTS 2016 Result: For SSC MTS 2016 Exam, total 10674 candidates appeared. Out of these, 5773 candidates were shortlisted under unreserved category, 3291 for OBC, 769 for ST, and 841 for SC.
A.1 The SSC MTS result is going to be released on the official website- ssc.nic.in.
A.2 No, the candidates can not apply for either re-checking or re-evaluation for the SSC MTS Tier 1 result.
A.3 The SSC MTS result for Tier 1 is going to be released in the form of merit lists.
A.4 SSC MTS starting salary is between Rs. 17000/- and Rs. 21000 depending upon the posting