SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post-Admit Card will be available online by the commission for candidates who successfully submit their application form with the fee. The date regarding the release of SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post-Admit Card has not yet been announced although registration and application process has started from September 05, 2018.CAndidates must check all the details in the admit card properly as it is the most important identification proof for candidates.SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post-Admit Card will probably be available online for the candidates to download, if not we will let you know once an official announcement is made. All other details regarding admit card are provided below.
SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post-Admit Card
Tentative dates for examination has been released by the commission although there is no notice regarding admit card or answer key. Admit card may be released only a few weeks before the examination. All the other important dates related to SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post-Admit Card is provided for the candidates to stay updated in the table below.
|SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post||Important dates|
|last date to fill the application form||30 Sep 2018|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Examination date (Tentative)||27, 29 and 30 Oct 2018|
How To Download SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post-Admit Card
Admit card will be made available online on the official website ssonline.nic.in for the candidates to download before the examination. It is must that the admit card is taken along to the examination center without which no candidate will be allowed to take the examination. follow the process listed below to download admit card.
- Go to the official website.
- go to the registration page and log in.
- The registration Id and password generated at the time of online registration will help you log in.
- Click to open admit card.
- Check for all the details properly.
- Take a printout of the admit card for future use.
Details On The SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post-Admit Card
The admit card once generated must be check properly for any mistake, a single mistake can lead candidates into trouble and they might not be allowed to take the examination. The details given in the admit card are.
- Full name of the candidate.
- Roll number.
- Examination date and time.
- Test center and center code.
- Photograph and signature.
- Must carry the admit card to the examination center failing to do so will lead to disqualification.
- Check for the photograph and signature it should not be blurred.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry calculators, mobile phones or any other electronic gadget to the examination center.
- After the examination is over the selected candidates will have to report with all the copies of their documents and a printout of the application form to the commission.