SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test Result – The result of SSC Stenographer Skill Test has been announced. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Skill Test 2019 Result at the SSC website, ssc.nic.in. SSC conducted the Stenographer Skill Test on October 21 & 22, 2021 for the candidates who qualified the SSC Stenographer 2019 computer-based exam. The skill test is only a qualifying exam after which the qualified candidates are going to be recruited on the basis of their marks in the computer-based examination and their document verification. Read on for more information regarding the SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test result.
Latest: SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test Result Out! Check below.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test Result
The candidates can check their results for SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test for Grade C & D posts on ssc.nic.in. The Skill Test result is released in a list format containing names and roll no. of all the qualified candidates. Given below are some important dates regarding the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2019 result-
|SSC Stenographer 2019 Events||Dates|
|Computer-based Exam||24 to 30 Dec 2020|
|Computer-based Exam Result||09 Apr 2021|
|Stenographer Skill Test||21 & 22 Oct 2021|
|Skill Test Result|
|Final Result Declaration||To be announced|
Check Result Here-
- Click here to check SSC Stenographer Skill Tes Grade C Result
- Click here to check SSC Stenographer Skill Tes Grade D Result
Click here to check SSC Stenographer Skill Test Result 2019 write-up.
How to Check SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test Result?
The candidates can follow the following steps to check their SSC Stenographer Skill Test result:
- Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the circular “Results” icon near the top right corner of the home page.
- The Result portal will open. Click on the “Steno ‘C’ & ‘D’ ” button near the top.
- Search for the “Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2019 – List of candidates qualified in Skill Test” section for both Steno C & D respectively in the ‘Examination Name and Year’ column.
- Click on the PDF link for its result list.
- The result list containing the names of the Skill Test qualified candidates will open on the screen.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test Result Compilation
The SSC Stenographer Skill Test result is going to be prepared on the basis of the qualifying standard set by the SSC by following the below-given pattern-
- The candidates have to transcribe a 10-minute dictation in the chosen language (Hindi/English) at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m.) for Grade-C and 80 w.p.m. for Grade-D posts, within the prescribed duration.
- The transcripts are then going to be evaluated as per the nature of mistakes-
Full Mistakes- Every word/figure omission, substitution of wrong words/figures, additional word/figure added apart from those in the dictation are counted as full mistakes.
Half Mistakes- Wrong spellings, plural/singular nouns used instead of those in the dictation, starting a sentence with a small letter are all considered as half mistakes.
- On the basis of the mistakes in the transcripts, the percentage of errors (rounded-off to 2 decimal places) is counted using the formula-
Percentage of Errors= [(No.of full mistakes+ half mistakes/2) x 100] / No. of words in the master passage
Click here for the detailed official Skill Test evaluation procedure.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test Cut-Off
Given below is the previous year’s cut-off on the percentage of mistakes in the transcripts for qualifying the Stenographer Skill Test-
|Cut-off on % of Mistakes||For UR Category||For Reserved Categories|
SSC Stenographer 2019 Vacancies
Given below are the tentative no. of total vacancies for Stenographer Grade- C & D posts in various organizations-
|Stenographer Grade- C||28 total vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade- D||505 total vacancies|
The detailed category and organisation-wise distribution of Stenographer vacancies 2019 (tentative) can be found under the ‘Candidate’s Corner’ on ssc.nic.in.
About SSC Stenographer Grade C & D
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘B’ Examination for the recruitment of Grade ‘C’ (Group B, Non-Gazetted) and Grade ‘D’ (Group C) posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Only the candidates who have the required stenography skills are eligible to apply. The Stenographer Grade C & D exam is divided into 2 phases of testing- the objective type computer-based exam and the qualifying type stenography skill test. The candidates who secure merit in the computer-based exam, qualify the skill test, and are declared eligible during the document verification are recruited for the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D posts.
A.1 No, only the scores obtained in the computer-based exam are considered while preparing the SSC Stenographer 2019 final merit list. The skill test is only of qualifying nature.
A.2 The SSC Stenographer 2019 skill test result is going to be declared in the form of a list of qualified candidates on ssc.nic.in.
A.3 The SSC Stenography skill test result is prepared on the basis of the cut-off on the percentage of mistakes in the transcripts, as set by the SSC.