|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Sikkim HRDD TET Application Form 2017 – Application Form for Sikkim HRDD TET 2017 is issued by The Human Resource Development Department (HRDD). Candidates who check their eligibility criteria for Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Oct 2017 can fill their Application Form as per schedule date. Application can filled completely and submitted within the time period given below along with all the required document. Get Sikkim HRDD TET Application Form 2017 related information on this page below.
|Issue of Application Form||04 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||26 Sep 2017|
Sikkim HRDD TET Application Form 2017
Application form for STET is available at HRDD website (www.sikkimhrdd.org ) w.e.f 04th September 2017 onwards. Rs.400/- on account of exam fee may be deposited in favour of Joint Director/Exam, HRDD in any branch of IDBI Bank in the State(Account Number: 0108102000006767). Bank draft from any nationalised bank will be acceptable only, if unavoidable.
Submission of Application starts from 04 Sep 2017 onwards.
Download Application Form
Application Fee is Rs. 400/-
Submission of Application Form – Completed application forms should be submitted in Room No.308 of HRDD Secretariat from 04th September 2017 to 26th September 2017 from 10:30 AM to 03:30 PM.
Document to be Required at the time of Submission of Application Form
Candidates are required to personally submit the attested copies of the following documents alongwith the application form.
- Educational Qualifications (Certificates along with Marksheets)
- Sikkim Subject Certificate/Certificate of identification
- Birth Certificate
- Community /Category Certificate
- The amount of Rs.400 /- on account of exam fee may be deposited in favour of Joint Director/Exam, HRDD in any branch of IDBI Bank in the State(Account Number:0108102000006767). Bank draft from any nationalised bank will be acceptable only, if unavoidable.
- Three recent PP size photograph may be submitted alongwith the Application Form.
Candidates should also bring originals of above documents which will be returned after scrutiny.
Qualifying marks of STET is 60%, 5% relaxation of marks is applicable to SC/ST, Central & State OBC Candidates.