|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Application Form 2017 is available on the official website of the Supreme Court of India. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of the Supreme Court of India for the recruitment of the Junior Court Assistant. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying. The schedule of the online application process is given below.
|Starting date for online registration of application||11 Feb 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration||10 Mar 2017|
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.nic.in. Direct link to fill the online application form is also available on this page.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Application Form 2017 – Click here to apply online for the post of Junior Court Assistant in Supreme Court of India.
How to fill the Online Application Form, Click here.
Application Fees – Candidates will be required to pay non-refundable Application/Test Fee of Rs. 300/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
Candidates is required to make online payment through Credit/Debit Card(Master or Visa approved)/Internet Banking. No other form of payment such as Cash Challan, Bank Draft etc. is permissible.
Important Instruction to fill Application Form
- The candidate is required to scan his/her photograph having 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format and signature having 2.5 cm height and 5 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on the online application form.
- The candidate is required to fill up the required data in the application and make payment of fee online in accordance with the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose.
- After successful completion of online application form, candidates will be able to preview his/her duly submitted application. Candidates are advised to get a printout of the filled up application of his/her record. Printout of filled up application need not be sent to the Registry.
- The candidate should retain his/her Application number carefully for generation of admit card from the link to be provided on the website of Supreme Court of India and for any other information regarding prescribed Tests/Interview.
- Candidates are advised to visit Website of Supreme Court of India for update regarding the post of Junior Court Assistant at regular intervals.
- In case candidate submits more than one application form, he/she must note that application which is submitted in last will only be entertained by the Registry. No correspondence requesting to accept previous application(s) will be entertained by the Registry.
- Candidates must note that fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances even in case where fee for more than one application form has been paid by a candidate. The candidature of General/OBC candidate paying application fee as prescribed for reserved category will not be taken into consideration.
- No request for change in category filled in online application form will be entertained.
- Application which do not comply with the instruction shall be summarily rejected.