Survey of India Recruitment 2020 – Department of Science and Technology, Survey of India has extended the last date to submit applications for the post of Motor Driver cum Mechanic. The last date to submit the application form is April 30, 2020. Interested and eligible candidates have to submit the application form in the prescribed format given by the Authority. There are toral 14 vacant posts available for the post of Motor Driver cum Mechanic in Survey of India recruitment 2020. The pay scale of Motor Driver cum Mechanic post is Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/- level 2 pay matrix. Know more details about Survey of India Recruitment 2020 from the article below.
Latest: Last date to submit application form for Survey of India recruitment 2020 has been extended. Scroll dowm to apply.
Survey of India Recruitment 2020
Department of Science and Technology, Survey of India is carrying out Survey of India recruitment as per the following schedule. Note all the important dates of Survey of India Recruitment 2020 from here so as to not miss any event.
|Start of application form||24 Mar 2020|
|Last date of application form|
|Date of skill test||to be notified|
Survey of India Recruitment 2020 Last date to apply Extended!
Department of Science and Technology, Survey of India has extended the last date of submission of application form for the post of Motor Driver cum Mechanic till April 30, 2020. Check the official notice from below.
Postal Address and Vacancy Details of Survey of India Recruitment 2020
The offices ‘ postal address and vacancies position, and the number of posts reserved are as follows:
Survey of India Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the detailed eligibility critreia for the post of Motor Driver cum Mechanic from below:
Survey of India Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Candidates fulfilling the elibility criteria can apply to anyone of the above office/GCD’s on precribed application form. the candidates have also enclosed some document along with the prescribed application form:
- One self-addressed 10×22 size envelope duly affixed worth Rs 22/- postal stamp on it.
- Also, attached attested copies of valid driving license, educational qualification, date of birth, and caste certificate in support.
- Attested photocopies of Vehicle repairing work, experience certificate of motor driving, Certificate/diploma of Automobile trade if any.
- On the application form two passport size photograph of the applicant properly approved by a Gazetted officer should be affixed.
Format of Application Form
Post Applied For – Motor Driver-cum-Mechanic
- Name in full (block letters)
- Name in full (in Hindi)
- Father’s name
- Permanent Addresss
- Date of Birth
- Whether belongs to Reserve Category (enclosed caste certificate)
- Category of post to which applying
- Educational Qualification
- Experience of Motor Driving
Note: The attested copies of the requisite document must be enclosed with the application form.
Place of Work
Employment is responsible for serving with a mobilized survey unit anywhere in the Union of India including military service. Accordingly, if necessary candidates are selected at the office of Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Jammu, Delhi, Patna, Lucknow and Jaipur, they may be ordered to serve with the mobile survey units anywhere in India as and when required. They need to be ready to drive in plain and hilly Indian areas.
Selection procedure of Survey of India Recruitment 2020
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the Motor Driver cum Mechanic post will be called upon to undergo the test and the practical / skill test for assessing Motor Driving’s actual knowledge and its maintenance/repair.
- The applicants must remember that basic fulfillment of necessary qualifications does not qualify them for the examination and the interview. In case a large number of applications are received in response to this advertisement or through the relevant job exchange, the Appointing Authority concerned reserves the right to limit the number of applicants to be called for the examination by applying suitable criteria.
- The selection procedure duration for the test and practical / skill tets may extend to about two days, and candidates are required to make their stay arrangements.
- There will be no interview as per the Govt of India.
Ques 1: What is the pay scale for the post of Motor Driver cum Mechanic?
Ans: Level 2 pay matrix Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-
Ques 2: How many vacancies available for the Survey of India Recruitment 2020?
Ans: There are total 14 vacant post available for the post of Motor Driver cum Mechanic.
Ques 3: What is the eligbility criteria for the post of Motor Driver cum Mechanic?
Ans: Candidates must be 10th class passed and have knowledge of Hindi/English.