Syndicate Bank PGDBF Application Form 2018 has been released on January 02, 2018. The candidate who is interested in being the part of the Syndicate Bank can apply after checking the eligibility. Syndicate Bank invites the young and talented individuals to be the part of the bank, the candidates who are interested in the banking sector it is the good opportunity. Interested candidates can go through this article in detail to find everything important about the Syndicate Bank PGDBF Application Form 2018.
Latest: The Online Registration has been started, check the link below to apply online.
Syndicate Bank PGDBF Application Form 2018
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidate can check the important dates to apply for the Syndicate bank PO position from below.
|Start date for Online Registration & Payment of Application Fees||02 Jan 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration & Payment of Application Fees||17 Jan 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form.
For general category applicant the Application fees with intimation charges are Rs. 600.00, whereas for SC/ST/PWD it is Rs.100 (Application fees+ intimation). The candidate has to pay fees onl in online mode. Candidate can find the steps of how to fill application fee from below point.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, make sure the candidate doesn’t refresh the page.
- Once the transaction is successfully completed an e-Receipt will be generated.
- If the’E-Receipt’ is not generated it may indicate payment failure. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
How To Apply
- Candidates have to visit official website or click on the above link. A page will open, there click on ‘Career’ and then in Career page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19” section, click on “Apply Online”.
- Candidate has to register first by choosing the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the final submit button.
- The candidate has to make sure that they cross check the spelling in form as any error can lead to disqualification.
- Next step comes of saving the application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Now, candidate should proceed to upload Photo & Signature.
- Next is to click the preview tab to verify the entire application form before final submit.
- Modify details, if required, and click on final submit, after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment.