Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form 2018 – Online applications are invited in the prescribed format for direct recruitment to the post of Civil Judge in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Notification is out on 9th April 2018 with an employment no. 08/2018. The candidates can Apply Online for TNPSC Civil Judge Exam through the official website within the last date. The exam will be conducted to select the candidates for the post of civil judge in various district/subordinate courts of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form 2018 application form fee, steps to apply, eligibility, dates are all available here.
Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form 2018. Furthermore, Interested candidates must check their eligibility before applying. The Starting & Closing date for applying Tamil Nadu Judge recruitment 2018 is given below.
|Commencement of online application form submission||09 Apr 2018|
|Last date to apply||07 May 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||09 May 2018|
Candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush. Apply soon, and definitely before the last date.
Application Form: Click Here to get Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form 2018
Application Form Fee
|Registration Fee for One Time Online Registration||Rs.150/-|
Mode of Payment
- Examination fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) is payable online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be
renewed by paying the prescribed fee.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges levied, if any, by the State Bank of India /
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites.
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo and signature, as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29 September 2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
Submission of Document
Applicants should upload/submit their testimonials and all other relevant certificates for proof in respect of claims made in the application with reference to this notification as and when called for. If the required certificate is not uploaded or submitted by the applicant his/her application will be rejected.
A Candidate for Direct Recruitment to The Service:
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must hold a degree of Bachelor of Law of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Must have proficiency in Tamil to read, write and speak.
Character And Conduct
- The character of a candidate must be such as to make him suitable in all respects for appointment to the Service. He must produce a certificate of character and conduct given after the date of notification from three responsible persons not related to the applicant in the format prescribed in Annexure-A.
- No person shall be appointed as a member of the Service unless he is in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect, except a person who is claiming reservation under Rule 10 of the Rules, which is likely to interfere in the efficient performance of his duties as a member of the Service. Before the appointment, a candidate with the disability shall be required to appear before a Medical Board which will examine him /her and certify whether he/she is fit for appointment to the service