Tamilnadu Post Office Application process has been started from 22 Oct 2016. Online application form Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment is available on the official website of the the Tamilnadu Postal Circle. Interested candidates are advised to fill the online application form and submit it before the last date of the submission of the online application.
|Online Application Starts||22 Oct 2016|
|Last date for the submission of the Online Application Form||15 Nov 2016|
Tamilnadu Post Office Application Form 2016
The applicant can apply for only one division either choosing Postman cadre in Postal Division or Mail Guard cadre in Railway Mail Service Division. If an applicant registers more than one application on-line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication. So, candidates are advised to fill their online application form very carefully from the official website.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Link to fill the online application form is also available on this page.
Candidates are advised to apply for Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment before the last date of the online application.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
- Examination Fee: The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped / Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
How To Apply?
- The applicant has to visit the website ‘www.dopchennai.in’ through internet enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop
- The applicant has to keep ready the scanned image of photograph and signature in .jpeg, .jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions and 10th Standard mark list.
- The applicant has to fill up the data required online and enter all mandatory fields.
- Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
- Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
- After registration, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
- The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any post office with E-Payment facility within 3 days from the closing date of online registration ,i.e, 18 Nov 2016 .
- After payment of fee, the candidate has to update the payment details in the portal through LOGIN for completion of registration process.
- Once payment details are updated in the website, the application may be downloaded through LOGIN after 48 hours of payment updation.
- The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and application, for future reference.