Territorial Army Application Form 2020 – Territorial Army has released the application form for the Ex Armed Forces Commissioned Officers to serve the nation as a soldier or as a civilian. Those who are interested can apply by filling the application form. It’s advised that only after checking the eligibility criteria the application should be filled. The application form is free of cost. Candidates can fill from the official website jointerritorialarmy.gov.in by downloading it or can get from this page also. Scroll down this page to get complete information related to the application form.
Latest : Candidates can fill the application form latest by January 31, 2020
Territorial Army Application Form 2020
Furnishing any wrong information results in cancellation of the candidature. Check the Territorial Army Application Form 2020 important dates from the below table.
|Territorial Army Application Form 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date for form submission||31 Jan 2020|
How to fill Territorial Army Application Form 2020?
Candidates willing to apply for Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 can check the procedure of filling the application form from the below steps.
- Step 1 – Candidate clicks on the link given on the “Apply Now” section on this page.
- Step 2 – After it, the candidate has to download the application form.
- Step 3 – Fill all the correct details in the downloaded application form.
- Step 4 – After filling all the information candidate has to send the application form to Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Territorial Army Application Form 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can get the application form by clicking on the link given on this page. The candidate has to take a print of it and later fill the information. The application fee is Rs. 0/- i.e, Free of cost. After filling the form candidate need not to pay any application fee.
Important Instructions for Filling Territorial Army Application Form 2020
Candidates while filling the application form must keep the following guidelines in mind. Check from below.
- No modification can be done after submitting the application form.
- Candidate has to submit the form handwritten without any overwriting.
- The applications are only for Ex-Service Officers.
- Application forms of Civilian candidates are not acceptable.
- The information filled in the application form reflects in the whole process of recruitment.
After applying for Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 – Download Admit Card
Candidates after filling the application forms are invited for the interview round. The call letter/ admit card to attend the interview stage is sent to the candidate via post. Candidate must note that admit cards are not released in online mode. On the day of interview carrying the admit card is important for every candidate as without it the candidate is not allowed to sit for the interview.
About Indian Territorial Army
The Territorial Army came into existence on October 9, 1949, by Governor-General of India C. Rajagopalachari. Territorial Army comes under the Regular Indian Army. Territorial Army has released the notification for the recruitment of EX-Service Officers to serve the nation as a civilian or as a soldier. The selection for the recruitment is done on the basis of an Interview conducted by the Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB). To apply for the recruitment candidate has to fill the offline application form from the official website.
Territorial Army 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidate can fill the application form by downloading it from the official website or from this page.
Ans : The application form is free of cost. Candidate need not to pay any fee.