|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Territorial Army Application Form 2017 is available online on official website of Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in for filling up the recruitment for Join Territorial Army as an Officer. All eligible Male Candidates can apply online only for Territorial Army Recruitment 2017 of Officer. No other mode is allowed for submission of Application. All candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and apply early for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2017. Get here complete details of Territorial Army Application Form 2017 like how to apply, application procedure etc.
|Start of Online Registration||01 Jun 2017 – Available!|
|Last date of Online Registration||30 Jun 2017|
Territorial Army Application Form 2017
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non-Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online for Territorial Army Recruitment 2017 of Officer through official website. The direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online here – Click here to apply online for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2017.
Official website where application form available is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Application Fees: Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Instruction to the candidates for filling Online Application
- The Online application can be filled from 01 June 2017 to 30 June 2017 till 11.59 PM, after which link will be disabled.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the examination.
- Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled form submitted online.
Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates
In case of any guidance / Information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc, candidates can contact to the Territorial Army Directorate, General Staff Branch, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110001 & Telephone No 011-23094365 or E-mail I. D – [email protected] from 17 July 2017 to 23 July 2017.