THSTI Recruitment 2020
Note down the important dates for THSTI Recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|THSTI Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date to send applications|
THSTI Recruitment 2020 Last date for submission of Online Application Extended
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) has extended the last date of submission of application form for the recruitment of administrative and technical positions. The last date to submit applications has been extended up to May 10, 2020.
THSTI Recruitment 2020 Notification
THSTI has released the official notification for various administrative and technical positions. An image of THSTI recruitment 2020 notification is provided below for reference.
THSTI Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
For each post under Administrative and Technical positions, THSTI has released total 29 vacancies. These vacancies divided into several posts and categories. Check the distribution of vacancies from the table provided below:
|Senior Manager||UR – 01|
|Administrative Officer||UR -02|
|Section Officer||UR – 01|
|Technical Officer – II||UR – 01|
|Technical Officer – I||SC – 01, OBC – 02, EWS – 01, and UR – 03|
|Computer Programmer and Computer Operator||OBC – 01, UR – 03|
|Data Entry Operator||OBC – 01, UR – 05|
|Lab Technician||SC – 01, OBC – 02, EWS – 01, UR – 01|
THSTI Recruitment 2020 Application Form
THSTI releases the application form for THSTI recruitment through online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website and application for the post. The direct link to apply for THSTI recruitment for administrative and technical positions. Get more information related to THSTI recruitment 2020 below:
Click here to apply for THSTI Recruitment 2020
- THSTI releases the application form for all the posts online. Candidate have to visit the official website to fill thsti.res.in.
- To reach the application for page, candidates have to click on ‘career’ tab present at the top of the home page. Now click on the post candidates wish to apply for. Fill in the details and submit the THSTI application form.
THSTI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for any of the posts, candidates must fulfil the qualifications and experience requirement. Read along to get information about THSTI recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria.
For Senior Manager
- For Direct Recruitment
- Graduation with PG degree/Diploma in HP/Finance or equivalent or CA/ICWA.
- 15 years of supervisory experience in Central government/autonomous body or university.
- Desirable qualification: Knowledge of government rules and regulations and working in a computerized environment.
- For Deputation
- Must hold analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre, or
- With 10/5 years of regular service in the level 11/12 respectively of pay matrix
- Must have the qualification of direct recruitment
For Administrative Officer
- Graduates with a postgraduate degree or diploma in relevant field or CA/ICWA
- 09 years of supervisory experiment in government/PSU/CAB/Corporate officer of a large public limited company.
- For Deputation –
- Holding analogous position on a regular basis
- With 05/06/07 years of regular service in level – 10/8/7 of pay matrix
- Have educational qualification that is mentioned above.
For Section Officer
- Graduation or CA/ICWA
- 05 years of work experience in a govt./PSU/CAB.Corporate officer of a large public limited company
- Knowledge of govt. rules and regulation and working in a computerized environment.
- For deputation:
- Holding analogous position post on regular basis
- 05 years regular service level-06 of pay matrix
- Must have the educational qualification as mentioned above.
For Technical Officer -II
- Graduate degree in Lide Science/Engineering with 07 years of experience.
- Postgraduate degree in Life science/Engineering with 05 years experience.
For Technical Officer -I
- Graduate degree in Lide Science/Engineering with 05 years of experience.
- Postgraduate degree in Life science/Engineering with 03 years experience.
For Computer Programmer and Operator
- Graduation in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology or its equivalent
- Graduation with 01-year Diploma in Computer Applications
- Also, 01-year work experience
For Data Entry Operator
- Graduation with 01 year of experience
- 12th with science and 05 years of work experience
- 12th with DMLT and 03 years of relevant experience
- Desirable: Graduate degree in Science with 02 years of experience or graduate with 05 years of relevant experience