|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
The District Judiciary in Delhi has release Tis Hazari Court Application Form 2017 for Junior Judicial Assistant in Tis Hazari Court, Delhi. There are total 288 number of vacancies for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant for group C. The pay band for the post is Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800. Candidates who are willing to fill the form of Tis Hazari Court Application Form 2017-18 can apply here or from official website of Tis Hazari Court. There is only online mode of application. No other mode will be considered. The last date for registration is December 0, 2017. Candidate must apply for the post before last date. Otherwise he / she will not able to take participate in the exams as well as interview process.
Tis Hazari Court Application Form 2017-18
The application process is started from November 11, 2017. Candidate have to visit the official website for applying the post. The application procedure is only for exams,further then who qualified the exams are only able to sit in a interview process. Important dates for the application process are given below.
|Application Process||11 Nov to 01 Dec 2017|
|Last date for online payment of fee||01 Dec 2017|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Tis Hazari Court Recruitment 2017-18 for JJA.
Official website of Tiz Hazari Court is delhicourts.nic.in.
Steps to fill the Application Form
Instructions and Important Links will guide the candidate to fill the Application Form. So the candidates are advised to read them very carefully and follow them strictly.
Step 1: Candidates are first required to go to the Delhi District Courts website i.e. http://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in and click on the link “Apply Online”.
Step 2: Candidate will be directed to the web page which have following information as below.
- Detailed Advertisement
- Common Instruction
- How to Apply
- Exam Syllabus
- Important Dates etc.
Step 3: Candidate Registration
Candidate is required to click on the button “Registration for New User” on the Index Page. It will be redirected to a new page. The candidate has to fill up the online form and a minimum qualification for the post of JJA is “Graduation” is mandatory and to be selected by the candidates. Click “Click to Continue” Button to proceed.
Step 4: Fill the Application Form
Candidates are required to fill-in the following details in the Primary page.
- Basic Details
- Communication Details
- educational Qualifications
Click on “Click to Continue” button once all the details are entered. A “Preview” page is displayed where a candidate can view the Primary details as filled by him/her. If any changes are to be carried out, the candidates should click the “Edit” button and make the necessary changes and submit the details by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Step 5: Photo and Signature Upload
- Sign in through “Existing User” using your “Registration number” and your “Date of Birth (DOB) in the format DD/MM/YYYY”.
- Click “Browse” button and select the scanned copy of your recent colored photograph (Max size 50 KB) and click “Upload Photo” button. Once “Upload Photo” is clicked, a preview of your photo will be displayed.
- Click “Browse” button and select the scanned copy of your signature (Max size 20KB) and click “Upload Signature” button. Once “Upload Signature” is clicked, a preview of your signature will be displayed.
- Click “Save & Next” button to submit your Photo and Signature and the candidate can proceed with Payment.
- . Once submitted, the photo and signature cannot be edited or changed.
Step 6: Payment Stage
- The candidate will be taken to the Payment page.
- Click the “Make Payment” button and you will be redirected to the SBI e-Pay portal where he/she may enter the following details.
- In the SBI page the candidate has to fill-in the following details which are mandatory.
- Registration number
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Note: A non-refundable online fee of Rs. 300 (Rupees Three Hundred Only) will be payable by male General as well as OBC candidates along with applicable transaction charges. No fee shall be charged from the SC/ST/Persons with disability/Ex-Servicemen and Woman Candidates. It is clarified that the fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Once the above details are submitted he/she should select the mode of payment: Debit Card/Net Banking/Challan. Challan can be downloaded from the portal and to be submitted to any SBI Bank branch.
Step 7: Print Application
- Once the payment is verified, the candidate can login through “Existing User” and a new page will be displayed with the Candidate’s name and Registration Number.
- Click ”Print Registration Slip” to download the Application Print.
- The candidate are advised to fill the application form very carefully.
- Take care to upload the right documents at right place as mentioned) in the application form.(Photo in place of Photo and Signature in Place of Signature).
- Only latest colored photograph will be uploaded.
- Make a note of important, dates.
- The candidates are advised to apply early to avoid last minute rush/jam/network problems.
- Candidates are advised to keep at least 06 copies of latest photograph for future use, which have been uploaded in the application form.
- Applicable bank charges during the payment of Application fees (online/offline) to be borne by the candidate.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute shall be at Delh.
- Candidates are required to remain in constant touch with t h e website of this office i.e. http://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in for important information and guidelines.
- Delhi District Courts reserves rights to modify/rectify to correct the error that might have inadvertently crept in. However, Delhi District Courts does not owe any responsibility for error committed by the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mobile phones/Communication devices/gadgets, electronic watches & calculators etc. shall not be permitted in the examination Hall.