|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TMB Admit Card 2017 is the call letter for recruitment exam and / or interview. Admit card of TMB Recruitment 2017 is going to contain critical information pertaining to the selection stage and candidate. An admit card enables a candidate who has applied for the job to attend the exam or interview.
All the candidates who have applied to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for the recruitment for the posts of Agricultural Officer, Chartered Accountant, Database Administrator, Data Center Administrator, DGM Credit, Hardware Maintenance / System Administrator, Law Officers, Marketing Officer, Network Administrator, Probationary Assistant Manager, can get here complete details of TMB Admit Card / Call Letter 2017.
TMB Admit Card 2016 / TMB Call Letter 2016
In the advertisements released by the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB), specific details of call letters have not been mentioned. However it is the norm in any bank job recruitment process to issue call letters for exam and interviews.
|TMB Recruitment||TMB Admit Card|
|TMB Clerk Admit Card 2017||Click Here|
How to get the admit card?
Usually admit card is released online for bank recruitment. If Tamilnad Mercantile Bank also releases call letters online, it will be available at https://www.tmbnet.in/tmb_careers/.
- At the time of applying, candidate is issued a unique application number. This should be noted as it may be required for the process of obtaining admit cards.
- Candidates should stay tuned to the official website of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank and check it at regular intervals to know when admit card of TMB Recruitment 2016 is made available.
- It is important to have entered valid email ID and phone number in the application form. If the bank wishes to correspond with the applicant regarding TMB Admit Card 2017, they can do it through call / SMS / email.
- If the TMB Call Letter 2017 is issued online, then candidate will probably be able to download it using application number, or by registration ID and password.
After getting Admit Card of TMB Recruitment 2017
Candidates are requested to note details mentioned in their call letter after downloading it. Instructions printed in the TMB Admit Card 2017 should be noted carefully. All the instructions that have been given by the bank have to be followed to the word.
The following details are expected to be made available in the TMB Call Letter 2017:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Exam / Interview venue
- Instructions for the exam or interview
Note – Applicants should check their email and phone at regular intervals to see if they have received any intimation from TMB about the admit card or call letter.
Official website of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is www.tmb.in.
Official website of TMB Recruitment is www.tmbnet.in/tmb_careers.
This page is being updated with details of TMB Recruitment 2017.
If you have any queries regarding TMB Recruitment 2017 please ask in comments below.