TMB Clerk Application form has been released on its official website i.e., www.tmbnet.in. A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science) with 55% marks & An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks are eligible to apply online from here. All the applicants who have check all the eligibility conditions can fill the Application form online on or before the last date. Get TMB Clerk Application Form 2017 Complete information here.
|Opening date for registering Online e-application||08 Feb 2017|
|Closing date for registering Online e-application||22 Feb 2017|
TMB Clerk Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application as per schedule date. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria and other criteria before filling the Application. The direct link to fill the TMB Clerk Application Form 2017 is also posted here.
Get TMB Clerk Application Form 2017 here – Click Here to fill the TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application Form issued by Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates) + applicable charges by way of online mode.
Any application submitted without registering in online e-application will not be considered.
Instruction to Candidates
- The candidate SHOULD submit a hard copy of the application which is printed after online registration. In addition to that, candidates should enclose the self attested photo copy of X/SSLC, XII/HSC and Degree consolidated mark sheet along with e-application form.
- The hard copy of the e-application should be signed by the applicant.
- One recent passport size color photograph to be fixed on Hard Copy of e-application
- The said hard copy of the e-Application along with the required enclosure (X, XII and Degree consolidated mark sheet) should reach us within 5 days from the date of Online e-application registration but not later than 28.02.2017.
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the eligibility conditions given strictly. Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Any handwritten correction in e-application will not be accepted. All such e-applications will not be considered.
- Take a Laser Print Out of the Online e-application Form for Submission in A4 Size Sheet Only.
- Print two copies of this e-application Form on A4 Size Sheet Only, one to be sent to us and the other for your reference.
- After Registration of Online e-application, a soft copy of your e-application Form can be sent to your email address with registration number by clicking on appropriate button immediately after completion of e-application Registration Process.
- In case printing facility is presently not available, you may print this e-application from your email.
- Write “Application Serial Number” on all the documents enclosed by you.
- Affix a Recent Color Photograph (Size: 2″ x 2″ ONLY) in the space provided. Do not use stapler pins.
- Sign the application form.