TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018- Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has declared the TN Forest Guard Recruitment Result 2018, marks and cut off marks of forester post. The result, marks, and cut marks are released at www.forests.tn.gov.in. The candidates appeared in the examination can now check the result. The result for the post of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License will be also declared soon. TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 has released a total of 1178 vacancies. Candidates can check complete details regarding TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 on the page below.
TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
The recruitment for TN Forest Guard 2018 is done on the basis of an online examination, followed by the endurance test, Physical Standards Verification, personality Test for the final selection for the TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018. Candidates willing to apply for the post can see the schedule provided below.
|TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018||Important Dates|
|Date of Notification||06 Oct 2018|
|Availability of Online Application||15 Oct 2018|
|Last date to fill Online Application||05 Nov 2018|
|Last date for online Payment||05 Nov 2018|
|Last date for Payment through challan at Indian Bank branches||07 Nov 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||19 Nov 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||06 to 09 Dec 2019 (Forester post)|
10 & 11 Dec 2018
|Releasing of answer key||05 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of Result (Forester post)||16 Apr 2019|
TN Forest Guard Recruitment Result 2018
The result for the TN Forest Recruitment 2018 is published after the successful completion of the exams. The result will be declared on the Official Website. The link for the same is also be provided on the Result page in the Quick Links Section. The result is in the form of pdf and containing the registration number of appointed candidates.
TN Forest Guard Answer Key 2018
- TN Forest Guard Answer Key for Batch I
- TN Forest Guard Answer Key for Batch II
- TN Forest Guard Answer Key for Batch III
- TN Forest Guard Answer Key for Batch IV
Erratum for the Reservation for Ex-Servicemen
Notice for Answer Key of TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Click here to check Addendum (Syllabus) for the posts of Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence and Forest Watcher
TN Forest Guard Recruitment Admit Card 2018
Hall ticket/Admit card released on the official website and the link for the same is provided on this page after it is available. Admit cards had not been sent via post to the applicants in any case. Candidates were advised to visit the website regularly before the date of Online Examination to see the availability of admit cards. TN Forest Guard Recruitment Admit Card contains details like Candidates name, Exam roll no. Venue of examination, date of exam etc. Candidates were also required to bring the Govt. authorized valid ID proof on the day of the exam.
Vacancies for TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are willing to apply for the TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 can look at the vacancy details mentioned below for Forester and Forest Guard to have an idea about the number of vacancies available for the posts. Recruitment of Forest Recruitment is done by Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC).
Vacancy Details For Forester and Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Forest Guard with Driving License||152|
Distribution of vacancies For Forester
Distribution of vacancies For Forest Guard
TN Forest Guard Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates should make sure that they meet the Required eligibility criteria for the post which they are applying. The eligibility criteria for the various posts are mentioned below.
For Forester: Graduate Level degree in Science or Engineering from a Recognized University.with any one of the following subjects listed below. Candidates in Final Year are not able to apply for the concerned post.
- AgricultureAnimal Husbandry
- Computer Applications / Computer Science
- Engineering (Agricultural Engineering, as well as all subjects, comes under Engineering)
- Environmental Science
- Marine Biology
- Veterinary Science
- Wildlife Biology
For Forest Guard: 10+2 in physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects. Candidates must possess the minimum required qualification on or before 13.11.1987 for Forest Watcher.
For Forest Guard with Driving License:
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- It is mandatory for candidates to possess a valid Driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- A candidate willing to apply for the post must have a Certificate from a reputed firm or company and experience in the driving of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles of minimum Three years after the date of Issuance of driving license.
- Candidate should have general knowledge about the mechanism of automobiles and also first aid certificate by the recognized organization of Tamil Nadu.
- A person from any of the Defense services such as the Navy or the Air force will be eligible for direct recruitment as Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence.
- Should have the certified visual standard without glasses mentioned below.
|Type of Visions||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0.5||0.5 (Snellen)|
- Candidates suffering from Colour blindness, Squint or any morbid condition of the eyes or lies of either eye are ineligible to apply for the post. Candidates who have undergone Laser Surgery / Excimer Laser Surgery will be disqualified. Candidates must show the certificate from District Government Head Quarter Hospital to confirm the above vision standards.
- Candidates discharged from the Army Service (Land Force) will be eligible for Direct Recruitment.
- Candidates belonging to General Category should have minimum age between 21 to 30 Years.
- Candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs are given relaxation of 5 years .i.e. they can apply till 35 Years.
- Applicants applying for Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence and belongs to Ex-servicemen should be between 21 to 30 Years of age.
TN Forest Guard Recruitment Application Form 2018
TN Forest Recruitment Application Form 2018 will be released on October 15, 2018, on its Official website. i.e. www.forests.tn.gov.in. The link for the same will also be provided on this page as soon as the Application forms are available. Candidates can only fill the application form in online mode, no other mode of Application form will be accepted. Candidates will be able to fill the application form till the last date of its availability November 05, 2018. Candidates area advised filling the application form accurately without making any mistakes and also submit the same before the due date. After filling the application form and also the payment of fees candidates should take a print out of the application form for the future reference. Candidates are required to fill the details mentioned below.
- Personal details
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact Details
- Scanned Photograph / Signature
- Rs.250/- + applicable service charges will be charged from the applicants applying for Post of Forester.
- Rs.150/- + applicable Service Charges from the applicants applying for Post of Forest Guard / Forest Guard with Driving Licence.
Mode of Payment: Payment can be done Online through Payment Gateway. Applicants can also pay by the Online generation of Challan at designated Indian Bank Branches.
Note: Offline mode of payment such as Demand Draft / Postal order will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Exam Centers for TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
The online examination of TN Forest Guard as well a for Forester 2018 will be conducted in 32 districts of Tamil Nadu. The conducting body also exercises the right to alter or change any exam center in case they want to. The list for the Districts of examination centers will be uploaded here as soon as it gets released. Candidates are advised to visit the Official website for the regular update and can also visit this page for updated information.
Exam Pattern for TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
To start the preparation for the TN Forest Guard and Forester Recruitment 2018 Candidates can look at the exam pattern first to have an idea about how to prepare for the examination.
Mode of Language: The online examination will be in Tamil as well as English.
Qualifying Criteria: Candidates belonging to BCs, BCMs, MBCs/DCs, SCs, SC(A)s and STs are required to obtain minimum 30% marks for the selection. For other candidates, minimum marks are 40%.
For Forest Guard:
Subjects: General Knowledge
Examination Duration: 03 Hours
Total Marks: 150
Subjects: The online examination for forester will consist of two papers. Paper, I will have General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental ability, Data analysis, Basic English, Basic Tamil Language, etc. paper II will be based on General Science.
Examination Duration: Both the exams will be of 03 Hours separately. (Total 06 Hours)
Total Marks: 100 marks in each paper. (Total 200)
TN will select candidates on the basis of an Online exam, followed by Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification, and personality Test in 1:3 ratio for final selection. Candidates can look at the rounds below which will take place in the TN Forest Guard Recruitment process.
Physical Standards: Candidates are required to fulfill the physical standards to get shortlisted for the further endurance test.
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest Normal (cm)||Chest Expansion (cm)|
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Jungle Tribes for both male and female the minimum height standards will be 152 cm and 145 cm respectively.
Candidates should also have the certificate containing above particulars from a Medical Officer, by the Government Medical Institution on or after 06-10-2018.
Endurance Test: Applicants will undergo a Physical test which will include a walk for 25 km and 16 km completed in 4 Hours for male and female / third gender candidates. Candidates are also required to satisfy a Medical Board in Chennai certifying physical fitness and ability to work outdoors in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department.
Selection Process for TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected for both the posts on the basis of online examination. After that candidates who qualify exam will be called for Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification, and personality Test in 1:3 ratio for final selection. Thereafter, candidates who will get shortlisted will be appointed as TN Forester or Forest Guard 2018. If a candidate fails to attend any one of the selection processes due to any reason then he/she will not be eligible to be appointed for the same even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the examination.
Official Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
For more details regarding, TN Forester Recruitment 2018 Download Information Brochure