TN Forest Guard Recruitment Result 2018- Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has declared the TN Forest Guard Recruitment Result 2018, marks and cut off marks of forester post. In the result registration number of candidates who are provisionally selected for appointment to the Post of Forester. The result, marks and cut off marks has been declared on the official website i.e. www.forests.tn.gov.in. The candidates can view their marks by providing registration number and date of birth and up to April 26, 2019 applicants view the marks. The result for the post of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License will be also declared soon. Candidates can get all information related to TN Forest Guard Recruitment Result 2018 from this page.
TN Forest Guard Recruitment Result 2018
The result for all the rounds i.e. Online exam, followed by Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification, and Personality Test declared for only those candidates who has qualified each round. The link of the result is updated on the page. Applicants can look at the schedule below to know about the TN Forest Guard Result 2018.
|TN Forest Guard Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Date of Online Examination of forester post||06 to 09 Dec 2019 – Forester Post
10 & 11 Dec 2018
|Result of forester post||16 Apr 2019|
- Clarification on Final Cut Off Mark: Click here to check the clarification on Final Cut Off Mark for the post of Forest Guard with Driving Licence under MBC / DC General & MBC /DC PSTM.
- Forest Guard Result: Click here to check the additional list of candidates provisionally selected for appointment by Direct Recruitment to the post of Forest Guard.
- Forest Guard Result: Click here to check the list of candidates provisionally selected for appointment by Direct Recruitment to the post of Forest Guard.
- Forester Post Result: Click here to check the TN Forest Guard Result 2018 of Forester.
- Forester Post Cut off marks: Click here for viewing the cut off marks of online examination of forester post.
- Forester Post Final Cut off the mark: Click here for checking the final cut off marks of forester post.
Steps to Check TN Forest Guard Result 2018
The result for the TN Forest Guard 2018 declared in a PDF format. Applicants can follow the steps below to check the result through login credentials.
- Click on the above provided link.
- Thereafter result pdf will open on the new tab.
- Click on the download option for downloading the result.
Selection Process for TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Candidates who have applied for the various posts released by the Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) selected on the basis of online examination which will be followed with Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification, and personality Test in 1:3 ratio for the final selection. Candidates who qualify all the rounds will be appointed as the TN Forest Guard for Recruitment 2018. If in case, a candidate is unable to attend any round due to any reason then he/she will be ineligible for the post for which they have applied even if he/she has scored the minimum marks prescribed by the conducting body.
Online Exam: Eligible and Interested candidates who want to apply for the posts released by the TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 have to take an online examination which has different exam pattern for each post and is mentioned on the main page. Candidates who qualify the online exam which is conducted by the conducting body is further called for the Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification, and Personality Test.
Physical Standards: It is mandatory for the candidates who want to get appointed for the post of TN Forest Guard and Forester Recruitment 2018 should fulfill the physical standards to get shortlisted for the endurance test.
Endurance Test: Candidates who qualify the physical standards as laid by the conducting body is called for the next round which is an Endurance test. In this test candidates ability of physical activity including a walk for 25 km and 16 km completed in 4 Hours for male and female / third gender candidates is tested.