TN ICDS Application Form 2019 – Tamil Nadu Integrated Child Development Service (TN ICDS) has released the notification for various posts. To apply, candidates have to fill the offline application form and submit it to the directorate. The form is available on the website and can be downloaded from there. Candidates have to submit photocopies of the educational certificates along with the application form. To apply for any of the posts, the candidate must have the minimum prescribed eligibility criteria. Check the article below for complete information related to TN ICDS application form 2019 including the process to fill application form, details to enter in the form, etc.
TN ICDS Application form 2019
There is no prescribed application fee to fill the application form. Candidates have to submit the application form via post to the Directorate of ICDS. For important dates, candidates can refer to the table below.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Release of application form||27 Nov 2019|
|Link available for download||27 Nov 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||17 Dec 2019|
Apply here: Click here to download the TN ICDS application form 2019.
TN ICDS Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before submitting the application form for any post, candidates are advised to check the eligibility below:
- Must have PG degree in commerce accounting or CA- Inter CWA-Inter with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting with exposure in budgeting and audit (1 year in govt or PSU is a must ).
- Candidates must have complete knowledge about MS office including word, excel, and powerpoint.
- Government employees (with a minimum of 3 years experience) who are retired as an accountant with a minimum of 5 years experience or accounts officer or audit officer.
- Candidate must be a graduate in information technology (IT) or computer science.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the relevant field (in the field of project associate).
- Applicants must have formal training in mobile applications or information technology.
- Candidates must have experience in working with software application support and technology.
- Must have experience in working with front line workers of govt. department and training IT or mobiles or computer.
- applicant must have good oral and communication skills in the local language.
- Candidates must have computer literacy.
- Candidate must have passed or fail 10th and above.
District project assistant
- Must have a graduate degree or diploma in management or social science or nutrition.
- Good computer skills or knowledge of the internet or email.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience of the capacity building plus supervisory skills.
- Candidates must have the quality of teamwork and have the willingness to travel extensively.
- Must have written and oral communication skills in local languages. Also, have a fair knowledge of English.
- Local candidates must be involved in the process.
- Must be a graduate with at least 2 years experience of work with technology and software application support.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills in local languages.
- Local candidates must be involved (mandatory).
Block project assistant
- Applicants must have a graduate degree.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year experience of work with community or local government.
- Good oral and written communication in any local language is a must.
- Local candidates must be involved (mandatory).
Documents required for TN ICDS Application form 2019
After filling the application form, candidates have to send the application form via speed post before the last date fo submission. Along with form, candidates are required to submit the relevant photocopies of self attested documents. Do not send original documents to the directorate. Documents which candidates have to submit are as follows:
- Date of birth proof
- Community proof
- Educational qualification
- Experience certificate copy to be attached
- Permanent address proof
How to fill TN ICDS Application Form 2019?
The application process is not conducted online for TN ICDS. Candidates have to download the form from the website and submit it along with documents to the directorate of ICDS. If confused about the process then read the steps mentioned below.
How to Download Application Form
1st step: First step is to visit the official website which is icds.tn.nic.in. Candidates can also follow the direct link provided above.
2nd step: On the home page, candidates can see a link ‘recruitment for poshan abhiyan’. Click on the link.
3rd step: After clicking on the link, candidates have to click on the link ‘application form’.
4th step: Application form for TN ICDS will appear on the screen.
5th step: Download the application form and take a print out it. Start filling the application form once taken a print out.
Details to enter in TN ICDS Application Form 2019
Once done with downloading application form, candidates have to fill the application form. The required details which candidates have to fill before submitting application form are as follows:
- Post for which candidate wishes to apply
- Passport size photograph
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Name of the parent
- Educational qualification (10th, 12th, graduation, post-graduation, other) – the year of passing, percentage, and course.
- Work experience ( number of years, details)
- Other qualifications
- Permanent address
- Address for communication
- Contact number
- Email ID
- Signature of the candidate
How to submit TN ICDS Application form 2019
As the application form is provided in offline mode, candidates have to submit the form themselves. Before submitting make sure that all the details are correct. Applicants have attested all the photocopies of required documents. To submit the application form, check the important instructions below.
- Filled in application form should be submitted on or before the last date of submission.
- Original documents should be sent along with the application form.
- The application form shall be sent only through registered post or speed post.
- On the envelope, candidates have to write “Application for the post of ______ @ state _____ district/ ______ Block”.
TN ICDS Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download admit card from the official website of TN ICDS, icds.tn.nic.in. Applicants can download admit card a few weeks before the commencement of the examination. A link is activated from which candidates can download admit card. Candidates care advised not to carry study notes, valuable items, and electronic gadgets like phones, headphones, bluetooth, calculator, etc. to the examination centre. Details which are present on the admit card of TN ICDS are as follows:
- Name of the candidate.
- Examination venue.
- Date and time of the examination.
- Post candidate has applied for.
About TN ICDS
Tamil Nadu Integrated Child Development Services (TN ICDS) is conducting the examination for various posts on contractual basis. The posts for which recruitment process has been started are accountant, project associate, office messenger/peon, block project assistant, block coordinator, and district project assistant. To apply for any of these posts, candidates have to fill the offline application form and submit it to the Directorate of ICDS. The required eligibility criteria are different for different posts. Candidates can send application form via speed post or registered post.
TN ICDS Recruitment 2019 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can download and fill the application form from icds.tn.nic.in.
Ans : No application fee is mentioned in the official notification. Without official notification, no application fee is charged.
Ans : The last date for the submission of TN ICDS is December 17, 2019. Make sure that the application form reaches on or before the last date.