The Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu (TN) has released the dates for the recruitment of Assistant Medical Officer of Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Siddha. The notification of the dates has been released on the official website of MRB at mrb.tn.gov.in The board has announced total 106 vacancies for Assistant Medical Officer.
The MRB TN Application Form 2017 has released on August 2, 2017. Interested candidates will be able to fill the application form for the post on the official website of MRB TN. The important dates for the Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu are given below.
Important dates for MRB, Tamilnadu
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The dates for the application form, fee submission, examination has been notified by MRB TN for the recruitment of Assistant Medical Officer of Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Siddha. The dates for all the fields are same and mentioned below in the table:
|Availability of Application Form||August 2, 2017|
|Last date of submission of Application form||August 22, 2017|
|Last date to for Offline fee payment of the Application fee||August 24, 2017|
|Date of examination||October 8, 2017 Fore Noon (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
Vacancy and Scale of Pay
Applicants are invited for the post of Assistant Medical Officer in fields of Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Siddha. Eligible candidates who are seeking for a job in the medicine field have a good opportunity to get the post of Assistant Medical Officer with a good scale pay. The vacancy and the scale of pay in various fields are as follows:
|Post of Assistant Medical Officer||No. of Vacancy||Scale of Pay|
|In Homeopathy||04||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400|
|In Ayurveda||01||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400|
|In Siddha||101||Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400|
Instructions to apply for the MRB TN 2017
The application form for MRB TN 2017 has been released on the official website of MRB TN at mrb.tn.gov.in The last date to submit the form is August 22, 2017. Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the post. Therefore candidates are advised to read the eligibility norms carefully in the notice available on the official website. The candidates applying for the MRB TN 2017 have to pay the application fee while submitting the application form.
To Apply Online – Click here.
The candidates need to pay the application fee while applying for the MRB TN 2017. Candidates who belong to the reserved category as ST/SC/ SCA/ DAP(PH) have to pay Rs. 375/- as application fee. Whereas General and OBC category candidates must pay Rs. 750/- as application fee.
Online Payment of Application Fee: Candidates can pay the fee through online mode by using Credit/ Debit card or by net banking.
Offline Payment through Indian Bank: Candidates can also pay the application fee through offline method by selecting Indian Bank. While submitting the application fee, the system will generate the payment challan. The candidate need to take a print out of the challan submit it to any branch of the Indian Bank to make payment of the application fee.
The steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Visit the official website of MRB TN at mrb.tn.gov.in and click on the Online Registration. After clicking on that number of recruitment will appear on the screen.
- Select the recruitment and the field you want to apply for.
- Click on the new registration and fill all the credentials that are need to be filled in the spaces provided.
- Candidate must enter the post applied for, name, gender, Date of Birth, Email ID and Phone number. Enter the captcha and submit the details.
- After registering, a message will appear on the screen which will contain the registered application number of the candidate.
- The login details will also be sent on the registered email ID and mobile number along with the password.
- Candidate need to re login by using the registration number and password along with the captcha.
- After login, candidate’s fill in details will be mentioned in the application form of MRB TN 2017.
- Candidates must fill other details in the application form such as personal and educational details.
- After filling the above mentioned details, candidate need to fill the community and other important details.
- Following that upload the data as scanned image of photograph with name and Date of Birth typed on it.
- The scanned image of signature should also be uploaded along with the photograph.
- Once all the details have been filled, preview the application form and submit it.
- After successful submission, re enter the registration number and password and download the application form and take a print out of it. Retain the copy of application form till the selection.