TN TRB PG Assistant Result 2019 – Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state has released the provisional selection list after certificate verification andlList of ineligible candidates at trb.tn.nic.in. The list is available in pdf format containing the roll number of the candidates. The appointment orders for the eligible candidates will be given separately after due process by the Department of School Education. The Computer-based Test for the recruitment in the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I was held on September 27- 29, 2019. Read this page completely to know more about the TN TRB PG Assistant Result 2019.
Latest: TN TRB PG 2019 provisional selection list after certificate verification has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
TN TRB PG Assistant Result 2019
Total 1,47,594 candidates appeared in the computer based exam. The examination result is based on the score secured by the candidate in the examination for the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I, in the field of teaching under the state of Tamil Nadu. Result dates and other important dates of the above-mentioned in the schedule.
|Date of Computer Based Examination||27-29 Sep 2019|
|Date of declaration of exam result||18 Oct 2019|
|Date of Certificate Verification||08 -09 Nov 2019|
TN TRB PG Assistant Provisional Selection List After Certificate Verification
Ineligible List: Click here to check ineligible list of candidates.
Press News: Click here to check press news regarding TN TRB PG Assistant 2019
TN TRB PG Assistant Result 2019 for all 12 subjects is provided below.
TN TRB PG 2019 Certificate Verification
The list of Candidates Shortlisted for Certificate Verification, Subject wise for the direct recruitment of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Director Grade-I has been published. The date and venue for the Certificate Verification will be notified soon on the official website.
Notice: Click here to check notice regarding TN TRB PG 2019 vacancies.
How to check the Results?
Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state has declared the examination results on its official website, as per the schedule. Candidates can check the following mentioned steps in order to check the examination result for the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I.
- Visit the official website or click on the above link.
- Look for the “Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I” 2019 results option, as shown below.
- Click on that link.
- The subject wise result appear on the screen.
- The result is available in pdf format containing the roll number and marks of the candidates.
The selection will be based on two following stages, which as follows:
- Computer-based examination: It is compulsory for each & every candidate to participate in the CBT & to qualify the same, in order to be eligible for the posts. The Date, Time and Centre for the Computer Based Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. Candidates are advised to refer the exam scheme section of this page for more information.
- Certificate Verification: All the selected or qualified candidates of CBT, a separate list will be prepared by the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state. On the day of the certificate, verification candidates need to present physically at the venue, as per the schedule along with all the original certificates. The list of candidates for Certificate Verification is entirely based on a 1:2 ratio of the actual marks scored by the candidates.
- List of Documents: Candidates need to submit the following documents, after fulfilling the eligibility criteria & upon qualifying the CBT. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final. The appointment orders for provisionally selected candidates will be issued by the Appointing Authority (AA) after the verification of the candidate & their documents, which as follows:
- Marksheet of 10th / SSLC or Matriculation.
- Marksheet or passing certificate of 12th / Higher Secondary or it’s equivalent.
- U.G. Degree in the relevant subject or its equivalent.
- P.G. Degree in the same subject or its equivalent.
- B.Ed. Degree or its equivalent.
- M.P.Ed degree or its equivalent or A Diploma equivalent to M.P.Ed degree.
Note: Candidates are advised to carry Community/Category certificate (if applicable), Tamil Medium Study Certificate & Disability certificate (if any) at the time of certificate verification.
List of Vacancies
Candidates can check the entire list of subject-wise vacancies of Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state, which as follows: