Tamil Nadu Housing Board has released online application form at official website. Application Form for is available online only. Candidates have to pay the application fee to compete the process of application. Candidate can download application from from the official website or can take it from the prospectus.
TNHB Application Form 2017
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The registration of applications is available from 10 Jun 2017 to 30 jun 2017.The Candidate shall Pay the Examination fee only through online (payment gateway).
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Get Online Application Form here:-
The On-line Registration will be closed on 30 jun 2017. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Application Fee –
- OC, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC – Rs.500/-
- SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled Person candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu. – Rs.250/-
Note – The Candidate shall Pay the Examination fee only through online (payment gateway).Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
How To Apply –
- Candidate should apply only through online in the Website www.tnhbrecruitment.in. In the website the candidate can log on to the online application portal by clicking the link.
- The application received directly other than the online application portal will not be taken into account and will be rejected.
- The candidate should use a valid and functional e-mail id and Mobile number for registration of online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates will be sent only to the registered Mobile number.
- The candidate must keep ready the details of Marks, Percentage/ CGPA of Marks, registration/Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/ Institute/University details etc., in their hands before applying through online.
- Before applying, the candidates should have the following items to be ready in CD or DVD or Pen Drive as per the convenience of the candidates.
- Scanned image of their Photograph, Signature in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution, etc. The procedure for taking Photograph, Signature are given with full details in the Guidelines to the candidates.
- Scanned copy of Community Certificate of the candidates belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BC(M),.on PDF format if applicable.
- Scanned copy of Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate, Diploma Certificate, PSTM Certificate, Differently Abled Certificate etc., of the Candidates (whichever is applicable ) in PDF format only.
- If the candidates are eligible for more than one post (both technical and non-technical), he / she should register separate prescribed application for each post.