TNPSC AAO Application Form 2021 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the application form for the TNPSC AAO Exam 2021 for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer. Candidates can fill the applications from February 05, 2021 to March 04, 2021. However, candidates can pay the application fee till March 06, 2021. Candidates are required to check the complete instructions carefully before registration. All the candidates are requested that who are eligible for the post can fill their Application form from now without waiting for the last date. Get TSPSC AAO Application Form 2021 complete information here.
Latest: TNPSC AAO Application Form 2021 is now available. Apply through the link given below.
TNPSC AAO Application Form 2021
Application Form for TNPSC AAO Exam 2021 can be filled online from the official website. All the candidates who are eligible can fill the Application From. The direct link to fill the Application Form is given below for interested candidates.
|Start of application procedure||05 Feb 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Applications||04 Mar 2021|
|Last date for payment of Fee||06 Mar 2021|
Apply here: Click here to fill TNPSC AAO Application Form 2021.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply?
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/www.tnpscexams.net/ http://www.tnpscexams.in
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive to upload the photo and signature
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in one time registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicants, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, Applicants are instructed to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- After submitting the application, Applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering registration number and password, Applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the Applicants come up for next stage of selection.
One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.