|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TNPSC AE 2017 Result – The Result of TNPSC AE 2017 will be prepared based on the aspirant’s total score in the Written Examination and Interview considered together. It is necessary to appear for the two successive stages as absence in even one of the stage will keep you away from the selection race. There is only one way to qualify the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer (AE) 2017 and that is to score marks over the minimum qualifying marks. Interview round will be conducted for the qualified candidates after the written examination. There will be further shortlisting of aspirants following which final list of selected candidates will be prepared.
Once an applicant is selected, he/ she has to produce a certificate of physical fitness. With 21 vacancies in total, those featuring in the top 21 will be selected. There must not be any discrepancy in the documents as if any mismatching details are found, you will not be considered for the applied post.
The selection will be based on two-successive stages i.e.,
- Initially, there will be a Written Examination in which you must score marks over the cutoff point to feature in the selection list.
- Once you clear the written examination, an oral test in shape of interview will take place for further shortlisting.
- Then, the marks in the Written Test and Interview round will be calculated to sum the overall score. Those will occupy the first 21 spots in the list will be selected for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) Agricultural Engineering.
Certificate of Physical Fitness
- The shortlisted aspirants will need to submit the Certificate of Physical Fitness.
- Those who are suffering from Colour Blindness will not be considered for the post.
- An aspirant with defective vision has to submit the eye fitness certificate from a qualified eye specialist.
Distribution of Vacancies
This year around, thousands of aspirants will be appearing for exam to compete for total of 21 posts in Assistant Engineer (AE) Agricultural Engineering)
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
- SC-Scheduled Caste
- ST-Scheduled Tribes