TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE) 2018 – Tamilnadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineering in the various departments of Tamilnadu government. TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE) 2018 vacancy details is given below on this page. The candidates who are participating in the recruitment process can check the PayScale set by the TNPSC. Check more details about TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE) 2018 on this page like selection process, application process, admit card, result etc.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE) 2018
TNPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of the 330 vacancies on the five post in Tamilnadu. The exam has been conducted by Combined Engineering Services Examination on May 20, 2018. TNPSC conducted the Combined Engineering Services Examination in the district of Tamilnadu.
Important Schedule for CESE
|Last date for submission of application||26 Mar 2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank||28 Mar 2018|
|Paper- I (Subject)||20 May 2018|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||20 May 2018|
|Answer Key||23 May 2018|
This is the schedule of the entire recruitment process. The candidates need to follow the schedule strictly if they want to be recruited.
Vacancy Details: Total no of vacancies is 330.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resources Department, Public Works Department- 70+1*CF(BC(OBCM) Deaf)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD- 23
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) PWD- 42
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department- 160+1*C/F – SC Deaf + 4**ST
- Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department- 29**(24-SC/SC(A) + 5-ST)
TMPSC application forms were released at the official website. The application form for the TNPSC was released as per the schedule. Now the application process is over. So the candidates who have submitted their applications within the specified time frame will able to move ahead for the next events of the recruitment process.
Tamilnadu Public service Commission(TNPSC) is recruiting for 5 posts. The total no of vacancies is 330. The candidates who are interested to be recruited in any of the posts are required to qualify the eligibility criteria. The criteria set by the TNPSC is as
TNPSC has decided upper age limit for different categories, candidates falling in particular category should check the upper age limit first.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Unreserved||Should not have|
completed 30 years
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||No upper age limit|
|Differently Abled Persons||40 years|
- Applicants not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC(OBCM), BCM] who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
- The Ex-Serviceman who is currently working in any class, service or category, are not eligible.
Candidates who are willing to apply for any of the posts are advised to check the set of rules set by the TNPSC as the educational qualification must possess by the candidates
For Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resources Department, Public Works Department Post & for Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Buildings, PWD
- Candidates should have B.E. degree in Civil Engineering or Civil or Structural Engineering
For Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in PWD
- The candidate should have completed the degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
For Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department & For Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department.
- Candidates should have a degree in Civil Engineering
The candidates applying for any of the posts must have any of these certificates as provided below
- should submit the proof of undergone practical training in surveying for the period of at least 1 year.
- Or should have given service in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer for at least 1 year.
- Or should have the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai
Note: Knowledge of Tamil Language is mandatory.
The admit card of the TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment examination has been released online on the commission’s website. The admit card released at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net or http://www.tnpscexams.in. The candidates who have submitted their application on time with a requisite amount of fee can download the admit card from the website. To download the admit card candidates need to visit the official website or they can do the same from this page as well. The direct link to admit card has been given on this page as the admit card published by the TNPSC.
The answer keys of the written examination has been released after completion of the exams. TNPSC has published the answer keys at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net or http://www.tnpscexams.in. Only those candidates are eligible to check the answer keys who appeared in the examinations. Answer keys help the candidates a lot to estimate their marks and the chances of selection. However, answer keys does not guarantee the success so the candidates have to wait for the final result.
After the publishing of the Answer keys, the TNPSC will declare the final result for the examination. The final result will be fully dependent on the Answer keys. The result will be declared by the TNPSC at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net or http://www.tnpscexams.in. The candidates will be able to check their result at the provided websites, or they can check the result from the direct link which will be provided on the “Result” page, after the declaration of the result.
The selection process of the candidates will be made on the basis of two successive stages
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the shape of an interview
The candidate has to go through every stage of the selection process. The final selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of total marks acquired by the candidates together in Written Examination and Oral Test. Candidate’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory.
The candidates who will get final selection as Assistant Engineer in any of the department will get the salary according to the pay scale set by the Tamilnadu government. The candidates will get (Pre-Revised) Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/- p.m.
For more information about TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE) 2018 Download the Advertisement
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in