TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE) Application Form 2018 – was released by the TNPSC. the application forms were released at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in. The forms were released to recruit 330 Assistant Engineers on five different posts in Tamilnadu. TNPSC is going to conduct the Combined Engineering Services Examination on May 20, 2018. The recruitment will be made on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in the written test and Oral test.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE) Application Form 2018
The application form for the TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE) was released as per the schedule. Now the application process has been over. So the candidates who have submitted their applications within the specified time frame will able to participate in the next events of the recruitment process.
|Last date for submission of application||26 Mar 2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||28 Mar 2018|
Application Form: Application Process is over now …….!!
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
The application fee for TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE) 2018 has divided into two parts. First is Registration Fee, and secondly, the candidates have to pay the Examination fee.
- Registration Fee is Rs.- 150/-,
- Examination Fee is Rs.- 200/-
The fee for registration can be submitted by the online payment by Credit card/ Debit card/ net banking method. And the examination fee can be submitted by the online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE)?
- The candidates who want to apply for any of the posts in TNPSC Assistant Engineer (CESE) 2018 have to register himself/herself on the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- One Time Registration(OTR) and applicants dashboard are mandatory for applying on any of the posts. Candidates should register for once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee.
- The validity of Successfully registered One Time Registration(OTR) is 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply for One Time Registration, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate, and signature.
- After OTR candidates have to choose the name of the post or service for which the candidate wishes to apply.
- At the time of application, the candidate needs to upload the recent photograph, signature and specified documents.
- The candidates can print/save their application in PDF format after submitting the application. On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
Note: One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post. Any modification in the application form will not be allowed, the data provided by the candidates at the time of filling the application form will be treated as final.