TNPSC AE Application Form 2019- The Tamil Nadu Pubilc Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to conduct the written examination in two different time slots for two papers i.e. Paper 1 (subject paper) & Paper 2 (general studies). The recruitment of Assistant Engineer (AE) for total of 481 posts is going on under the Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE). Here candidates must note that the online application for the TNPSC AE 2019 is now over. Cross-check all the details carefully before proceeding further. For more information regarding TNPSC AE Application Form 2019, go through this article.
TNPSC AE Application Form 2019
TNPSC AE has released the online application for the recruitment year 2019. The candidates who already filled & submitted the TNPSC AE Application Form 2019, now get the further information related to the recruitment. Below a schedule is given which indicates the important dates & events regarding TNPSC AE Application form 2019.
|Events||Date & Time|
|Date of availability of online application form (over)||29 May 2019|
|Last date for submission of application (over)||28 Jun 2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / HDFC Bank) (over)||30 Jun 2019|
|Date of written examination (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||10 Aug 2019 |
Paper 1 -10 AM to 01 PM
Paper 2- 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM
|Publication of results||Oct 2019 (tentative)|
- Click here to fill the online application form for the TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019. (now over!)
- Click here to retrieve the forgotten login id to access the TNPSC login portal.
- Click here to retrieve the forgotten password of TNPSC login portal.
- Registration Fee -Rs 150 /- for One Time Registration
- Examination Fee -Rs 200 /-
Mode of payment- It is always mandatory to pay the prescribed application fee to complete the registration process. Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode only & one avoid using unsecured or any other third party portal to make the payment, use the below given payment methods to complete the transaction: (now over)
- Credit/Debit Card.
- Net banking.
- Or also can be paid offline by visiting the any branch of the State Bank of India & HDFC bank within the two days after the submission of the application form.
- Other offline mode like: postal order and demand draft will not be accepted in any circumstances.
- Applicants may have to pay the extra service charges.
Details to enter in TNPSC Online Registration form
Candidates are advised to go through the details given below which indicates the steps for the one time registration.
- First of all click on the link given on this or visit official TNPSC website tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then click on the “one time registration” option.
- Then fill all the basic details which are as given below-
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s name.
- Date of birth.
- SSLC Register Number (If candidates have more than one SSLC Certificate should be furnish the details available in the Certificate in which the candidates has finally cleared SSLC).
- SSLC month and year of passing.
- SSLC education board.
- Email ID.
- Mobile number.
- Login ID.
Note- For registering in One Time Registration, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature. After completing one time registration, log in using Login ID and password to complete application form.
How to apply?
It is mandatory to complete the one time registration by submitting the basic details of the candidate/applicant. Here candidates must note that the procedure for the online application form has been closed by the TNPSC.
Below some steps are given which explains how to fill or apply for the online application of TNPSC AE recruitment 2019, which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in (OR).
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- After that you’ll be directed to the homepage of the TNPSC online portal.
- Now, click on the “One time Registration” to generate OTR number.
- After that click on the “new user” option.
- Then you need to create a login id as per the your choice.
- Then proceed & complete your online application form by the submitting required details.
- Print Option:
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering registration number and password, applicants can download their application
and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to
the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next
stage of selection.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
How to retrieve the forgotten login id & password?
In some cases the candidates or the applicants forgets their login id & password and later they face difficulties to access the login portal for further procedure. But no need to worry as because the conducting body provides an option to retrieve back the login id & password.
Below some steps are given which explains how to retrieve back the login id & password, which are as follows:
To recover login id-
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- Then click on the option of “Forget login id”.
- Then you’ll be redirected to the online portal to retrieve your login id.
- Then select identification form the drop-down menu, enter your details, DOB & select an option to receive your login id.
- Then click on the “submit” option to receive your forgotten id.
To recover password-
- Click on the link given on this page.
- You’ll be redirected to the online portal of the TNPSC.
- Then click on the “forget password” option.
- Now enter your login id, DOB & select the option from the drop-down menu to receive rest link.
- After that click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
- Save your password & login id carefully for further usage.
Centre for Examination
As it is mentioned earlier that the TNPSC will conduct the written examination for the AE recruitment 2019 which includes examination of paper 1 & paper 2 and the examination will be conduct on the following given centers, go through the image carefully for more information.
Important instructions related to TNPSC AE recruitment
Candidates always got lots of questions in regarding the next steps after completing the application process, below some important and general instructions are given regarding TNPSC AE recruitment 2019, go through the steps carefully.
- It is mandatory to fulfill or cross-check the eligibility always before filling the application process. Even if you submitted the application process, cross-check all the details & eligibility conditions once again.
- After the process of application procedure, it is mandatory to get the hall ticket & to carry it on the day of written examination, before that save a copy of your hall ticket and cross-check all the details mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Then downloading the hall ticket candidates must appear in the written examination conducted by the TNPSC as per the schedule on the various exam centers located in Tamil Nadu.
- TNPSC also provides an opportunity to predict the score of the candidates appeared in the written examination by releasing the answer key which is helpful to cross-check the answers attempted in the written examination.
- After that the TNPSC will declare the result of the qualified and selected for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) for the state of Tamil Nadu. After announcement of the result the candidates can check the result of TNPSC AE (CESE) recruitment 2019 on its official website.
- All the appointed & recruitment related decisions will be finally made by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) itself. All the selected candidates will be appointed or get their joining letter within the state of Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC AE (CESE) Hall Ticket
The hall ticket for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) AE (CESE) recruitment 2019 is going to available on the official website of the TNPSC (tnpsc.gov.in) for the written examination of paper 1 & paper 2. In the hall ticket all the important details and instructions regarding the written examination & information of the examination center, subject details, exam time slot, candidates name and roll number, so it is mandatory to preserve the hall ticket carefully for further clarification & procedure.
Candidates are advised to download the hall ticket of TNPSC AE (CESE) recruitment 2019 before its last date, after that the online portal of TNPSC will be closed and candidates won’t be able to download to the hall ticket and the candidates without a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Q1: Is it necessary to send a copy of the online filled application to the commission’s office by post?
A: No, it is not necessary to send a copy of the online filled application form to the commission’s office by post or by any other means.
Q2: I’m getting “404-error not found” on my screen while accessing the online application portal?
A: In case your getting this “404-error not found” message on your screen while accessing the online application portal, as because the TNPSC closed or disabled the online application portal.
Q3: I’m not a resident of the Tamil Nadu state, is there any provision or am i eligible for the post of the TNPSC AE recruitment?
A: If you’re a resident of the Tamil Nadu state then you’re eligible for the post of the TNPSC AE recruitment 2019.