TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2019- The application form for TNPSC Group 2 can be filled online only. It releases on the official website of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in. The fee for one time registration is Rs. 150. It will be valid for 5 years after which the candidates must renew the one time registration fee. The application fee for the preliminary exam is Rs. 100 and for the Main exam Rs. 150. It can be paid in online as well as offline mode. Candidates must have knowledge of Tamil and must clear the educatio eligibility to apply for the post. To know more about the TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2019, read the article till the end.
TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2019
The candidates will need phone no. and mail ID to fill the application form. The candidates muspt upload scanned copy of passport size photo and signature in the online form. Below is the schedule of dates related to TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2019:
|Start date of Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last date for submission of applications||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Admit Card||To be Announced|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2019 from tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2019 Fee
The application fee for the TNPSC Group 2 Application form for all the candidates is Rs. 100 for preliminary exam and Rs. 150 for the main exam. However, the candidate need to fill the one time registration fee for the website which will be Rs. 150. The one-time registration fee will be valid for the candidates until 5 years only. After 5 years, the candidates will need to pay the one time registration fee again.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid in online as well as offline mode. In the offline mode, the candidates need to pay the fee within 2 days of filling the application form. Below is the list of all the modes of payment:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
- Offline at SBI/Post Office/ Indian Bank
Application Fee Relaxation
Candidates can check the below table for the fee concession according to category:
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption|
|Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all Communities||Full Exemption|
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in any of the previous recruitment may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.|
|Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in any of the previous recruitment may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.|
Document Required for filling TNPSC Group 2 Application Form
Below is the list of documents which will be required by the candidate for the filling the application form.
- 10th class marks sheet
- 12th class marks sheet
- graduation marksheets
- Scanned copy of Passport size photo
- Scanned copy of signature
- Photo ID proof
- mobile no.
- mail ID
- Category certificate
- Scanned copy of other support documents
How to Fill TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2019?
The application form releases on the official website of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in. Below are the steps that the candidates can follow to fill the application form:
1st step: Go to the official website of TNPSC or click on the direct link given in the article.
2nd step: Now, click on the “Notifications” tab on the home page of the official website.
3rd step: Here, click on the “Apply online” link given in front of the name of the recruitment.
4th step: Next, the application portal will appear on the screen. Click on the “one-time registration” Here.
5th step: Registration Form: The reigstration form will appear on the screen. Fill all the details as per requirement and then upload the required document.
6th step: Click on the “next” button. And the payment method will open. Here, pay for the one time registration which will be valid till 5 years.
7th step: Application Form- Now, the application form will appear on the screen. Fill the application form and upload the document as required.
8th step: Now, click on the submit button.
9th step: Payment: Further, the screen will lead to the payment screen. Pay for the application form instantly through online mode or pay for the application form within 2 days through prescribed banks.
10th step: Finally, print the application form and save it for future.
Details in TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2019
Below is the list of all the details that the candidates are required to fill in the application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Mobile no.
- Sub category
- Date of Birth
- Centre of Examination
- Mail ID
- Education Details
- Photo ID proof
- Full address
General Guideline related to Application Form
Read the instructions, eligibility criteria and other important information provided below before filling the Form.
- It is advisable to keep the scanned copies of the required documents, photographs and signature ready before you start filling the application form.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile.
- An online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- Cross check the details mentioned in the form and then submit the Application form.
- Take Printout of duly filled form by using User ID and password for the future reference.
Below is the eligibility criteria that the candidate must know for filling the application form for TNPSC Group 2 2019.
|Probation Officer in|
|Probation Officer in|
|For all post (except above 3)||18-30 years|
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation for the upper age limit for the reserved categories is as follows:
- No age limit for the SC/ST/OBC and destitute widows candidates.
- The ESM candidates must be of age less than 58 years or as written on the employment rule of thier joining.
- Relaxation for PwD categories is 10 years for the upper limit.
Education Qualification: Below is the education qualification for all the candidates as given below:
Industrial Co-Operative Officer in the Industries and Commerce Department: A Degree of B.Com or B.A., or B.Sc (Other than in a professional subject not being Agriculture)
Probation Officer in Social Defence Department
- A degree of B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com.
- B.O.L., of Annamalai University
- B.B.A., of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Litt., of Madras University or B.B.M., or B. Litt., of Bharathiyar University
Junior Employment Officer (Non- Differently Abled) in Employment and Training (Employment Wing) Department
- A degree in Arts or Science or Commerce or B.O.L., of Annamalai University or B.B.A., of Madurai Kamarajar University or
- B.Litt., of Madras University or B.B.M., or B.Litt., of Bharathiyar University
Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II: A Degree of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Assistant Section Officer in Law Department in Secretariat: B.L., Degree awarded by any University recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Assistant Section Officer in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- A Master’s Degree.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / BGL Degree
- A Bachelor’s Degree with first class in any one of the parts.
Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department
- A degree of B.A., or B.Sc., or B. Com., or B.O.L., of Annamalai University or
- B.B.A., of Madurai Kamarajar University or
- B.Litt., of Madras University or
- B.B.M., or B. Litt., of Bharathiyar University
Assistant Section Officer Cum- Programmer in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Must possess Master’s degree in Computer Application or
- Master’s degree in Science (Information Technology / Computer Science).
Handloom Inspector in Handlooms and Textiles Department
- Degree in B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com. OR
- A diploma in Handloom Technology or Textile Technology or Textile processing or
- Manmade Fibre Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training in Tamil Nadu
Admit Card of TNPSC Group 2 2019
The admit card of all the the candidates is published on the official website of TNPSC only. The admit card for TNPSC Group 2 2019 releases on the official website separately for all the exams. The candidates must carry the admit card to the exam centre to get entry in the exam centre. The admit card bears information about the full address of the exam centre, date and timing of the exam to be communicated to the candidates. The admit card for the main exam will be issued to the candidates who clear the preliminary exam. The candidates are selected in the preliminary exam in a ratio of 10 times of the no. of vacancies.