The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has opened the online portal for the interested candidates. The commission has notified 54 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant or Assistant in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service and Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service (Group V). Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves for the recruitment on the official website of the commission at tnpscexams.net. The registration for the post will only be done through online mode. The candidates who are willing to apply, it is mandatory for them to register through “One Time Registration”. The registration will cost Rs. 150/- as a registration fee for the recruitment. The one-time registration will be valid for at least 5 years from the date of registration. The eligibility for the post is strictly taken into consideration by the commission. All the documents will be verified along with the application form that will be sent through offline mode. Only the eligible candidates will be able to appear in the written examination.
The last date to Apply online for TNPSC Group 5 Recruitment is 26 Sept. 2017. The aspirants must submit the application form before the last date i.,e., 20th November 2017. Candidates must have a valid email ID, mobile number, scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in proper dimensions, size, and format. All these should be kept ready before applying for the post. In the application form, all the required details should be filled in the correct manner such as Post applied Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. The applicants (belonging to MBC/ BC/DC/ BCM) also have to pay examination fee if they are more than three times for the recruitment. The application form will be submitted both in online and offline mode. After submitting it through online mode, the applicants must send the filled in application form with all the relevant documents attached to it in support of Age, educational qualifications, category, NOC etc to the commission’s office.
All instruction regarding the TNPSC Group 5 2017 Apply Online, submission of application form, examination/ application fee and the important dates for the recruitment are discussed in this article.
Important Dates for TNPSC Group 5 2017
Given below are the important dates that are notified by the commission for the recruitment of TNPSC Group 5 2017. Candidates interested in the post should have a look at the last date for registration, last date to submit the application form and date for the written examination.
|Last date to submit the online application form||26 September 2017|
|Last date to submit the application fee through Bank||28 September 2017|
|Last date to NOC and copy of application form.||20 October 2017|
|Date of Examination||25 November 2017|
Candidates should note that the Online Application has been started for TNPSC Group 5 2017. Click on “Apply Now” link given below to register for the concerned post.
To Apply Now – Click here
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 5 2017
Before applying for the TNPSC Group 5 2017 recruitment, candidates must have a look at eligibility criteria for the post. The eligibility norms have been notified by the commission in the official notification. All the eligibility criterion must be fulfilled by the candidates in terms of age and educational qualifications. Only the eligible candidates will be able to fill and submit the application form. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Age Limit- The following age is counted as on 1st July 2017
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes- Maximum Age (should not have completed) 35 years of age.
- Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)/ Others- Maximum Age (should not have completed) 30 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- At least 3 years experience in the concerned field as on 1st August 2017 along with the NOC.
Fees for TNPSC Group 5 2017
All the aspirants applying for the recruitment have to pay a specific amount of application fee and examination fee as directed by the commission. The fees are mentioned below in the table:
(For One Time Registration)
(The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application) if applicable.
Examination Fee Concession
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes and Differently Abled Persons are exempted to pay the examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) who have not yet availed their three chances of appearing in the examination will be exempted from paying the examination fee.
Method to pay the fee for TNPSC Group 5 2017
Candidates can pay the fee either by using the Debit/ Credit card/ net banking or you can use the e- challan method to pay the fee through Bank or Post Office.
Steps to Apply Online for TNPSC Group 5 2017
The aspirants can apply for TNPSC Group 5 post by filling the application form from the official website of commission at tnpscexams.net or just by clicking on the “Apply Online” link that is mentioned above. The application form will be submitted after completing the following steps mentioned below:
Step I- One Time Registration
- Visit the official website at tnpscexams.net or click on the “Apply Online” Link mentioned above.
- Click on the “One Time Registration” tab. The registration is not an application for any post. Click on the existing User if you have registered before. Otherwise, click on “New User”.
- After registering by filling the necessary details such as name, Father’s name, SSLC registration number, SSLC month, year of passing and education board, email ID and mobile number, password. Click on “Submit” button after filling all the details.
- Candidates will receive a User ID and password generated by you. It must be noted down for the future use.
Step II- Fill the other Details in the Application Form
- After registering, click on “Apply” tab and enter the registration number and password to fill the other necessary details in the application form.
- Candidates must fill the other relevant information such as Name of the applicant, Post Applied for, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. All the information will be considered as final.
Step III- Uploading the scanned images
- Upload the scanned images passport size photograph in JPEG/ JPG format and in specified dimensions and format.
Step IV- Pay the fee
- In this step, all the candidates have to pay the prescribed amount of application fee as notified by the commission.
- The application fee/ examination fee, if applicable can be paid both in offline and online mode.
- Payment through Online Mode- An applicant who wishes to pay the fee through online mode, shall make the payment by using Debit/ Credit card.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server. Meanwhile, DO NOT press “Back” or “Refresh” button to avoid payment failure or double Payment.
- After the successful Payment, an application number will be generated, it must be noted down by the candidate for the future use.\
- Payment through Offline Mode- The payment through offline mode can be paid by using Bank or Post Office Chalan. The fee through challan can be submitted to the Post Office or State Bank of India or Indian Bank.
- Go to the nearest bank of the post office to submit the fee.
Step V- Offline Submission of Application
- Candidates also have to submit the application form through offline mode.
- On entering the registration number and password, applicants can download the application form in the pdf format and print it.
- The applicants must submit the printout of the application form along with all the certified documents in support of Age, Educational qualification, Category, etc along with the NOC (Non-Objection Certificate) to the Commission’s office before the last date i.e., 20 November 2017.
No Objection Certificate
The No Objection Certificate should be submitted by the candidate in support to show that he/ she is an approved probationer (post to be specified) and who has completed 3 years of regular service as on 1st August 2017. This shall work as a confirmation that the authority has no objection in considering the application.