|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently announced the 54 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant or Assistant in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service and Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service (Group V). This is a great opportunity for the aspirants who are desirous to join the Ministry for the post of Junior Assistant or Assistant. The commission is offering good pay scale and grade pay for the concerned post. The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the performance in written examination. The examination conducted in the month of November 2017. According to the commission, the maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 30 years (35 years for reserved category candidates). The age will be counted as on 1st July 2017. Also, candidates must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 3 years of experience as J.Assistant/ Assistant. The eligibility criteria for the post will strictly be taken into consideration. Therefore only the eligible candidates will be able to apply online for the post.
TNPSC Group 5 2017
The online application for The TNPSC Group 5 2017 had been started on the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) at tnpsc.gov.in. The last date for registration is 26 Sept. 2017. Interested and eligible candidates had registered themselves before the last date. The aspirants have to fill the details regarding the Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Center of Examination etc. during the registration process. A prescribed amount of application fee and examination fee must be paid while submitting the application form. Here in this article, we have mentioned all the information regarding the recruitment such as a number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, examination pattern, how to apply, hall tickets, result announcement and important dates for TNPSC Group 5 2017 recruitment.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment must look at the last date to submit the application form, fee and NOC and the date of written examination.
|Date of Notification||31 Aug 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application form||26 Sep 2017|
|Last date to submit the application fee through Bank||28 Sep 2017|
|Last date to NOC and copy of application form.||20 Oct 2017|
|Date of Examination||25 Nov 2017|
|Answer Key||28 Nov 2017|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced soon|
Post, Number of Posts and Pay Scale
The commission has notified the number of vacancies which are distributed among the unreserved category candidates. The name of the post, service along with the codes, vacancy distribution and pay scale is mentioned below in the table.
|Name of the Post and Code No.||Name of the Service and Code No.||No. of Vacancie (Total- 54)||Scale of Pay|
|Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat (other than Law and Finance)
(Post Code 1651)
|Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service
(Code No. 007)
||Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2600/-(PB1)|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 5 2017
The eligibility norms for the Junior Assistant/ Assistant post have been specified by the commission in its official notice. The candidates interested in applying must fulfill all the eligibility criterion prescribed by the authority. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- The age of the candidate for the concerned post will be counted as on 1st July 2017. The category wise age limit is mentioned below:
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes- Maximum Age (should not have completed) 35 years of age.
- Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)/ Others- Maximum Age (should not have completed) 30 years of age.
While recruiting personnel to a post, the educational qualifications matter the most. The commission has also set the minimum educational qualifications for the Junior Assistant or Assistant in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service and Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service (Group V).
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- A candidate should have completed service for a period of not less than three years after acquiring Bachelor’s Degree either in the category of Junior Assistant or in the category of Assistant or in both as on 01.08.2017.
No Objection Certificate
Candidates applying for the post, must submit a Non Objection Certificate, obtained from the appointing authority to show that he/ she is an approved probationer (post to be specified) and who has completed 3 years of regular service as on 1st August 2017 at the post of Junior Assistant or Assistant or in both the posts put together in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service or Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service and that the appointing authority has no objection to considering the application.
Fees for the TNPSC Group 5 2017 Recruitment
Candidates need to pay a prescribed amount of application and examination fee as directed by the commission. The application fee is to be paid at the time of registration. The Examination fee must be paid while submitting the online application form. The fee for the recruitment is mentioned below:
Registration Fee (For One Time Registration)- Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee (should be paid at the time of submitting the online application)- Rs. 100/-
Important Note- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes and Differently Abled Persons are exempted to pay examination fee. Candidates belonging to Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) who have not yet availed their three chances of appearing in the examination will be exempted from paying the examination fee.
The application fee and examination fee will be submitted through online mode by using the Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card/ net banking or through Bank Challan or Post Office Challan.
Instructions to Apply for TNPSC Group 5 2017
The Application process to apply for the TNPSC Group 5 2017 has started through an online portal on the official website of the commission at tnpsc.gov.in Candidates are advised to read all the eligibility norms before applying for the post. The instructions to apply for the TNPSC Group 5 2017 are mentioned below:
- Visit the official websites of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) at tnpsc.gov.in/ tnpscexams.net/ tnpscexams.in.
- Click on the One Time Registration, which will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
- The applicants should register themselves through one-time registration by adding information like Father’s name, SSLC registration number, SSLC month, year of passing and education board, email ID and mobile number, password. After registration, the applicants will receive a User ID and Password (generated by candidate) which must be noted down by the candidate for the future use.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- After that, Click on “Apply” and upload the passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications and guidelines by the commission.
- Now fill all the required details such as the name of the Applicant, Post applied Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions, size and format.
- After submitting the application form, the registration fee must be paid in the prescribed format, whether through online or offline mode.
- On entering the registration number and password, applicants can download the application form in the pdf format and print it.
- The application form must be submitted with all certified copies of documents in support of all claims made in the online application such as Age, Educational qualification, Community, etc along with the NOC (Non-Objection Certificate) to the Commission’s office before the last date i.e., 20 November 2017.
Scheme of Examination
Candidates will be selected for the post on the basis of written examination. The candidates will have the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the language part of the Paper. The questions on General Studies will be asked both in English and Tamil language. The paper will be of total 300 marks. The entrants will get 3 Hours to complete the paper. All the question will be based on SSLC level. The subjects, maximum marks and Qualifying marks for selection of all communities are given below in the table:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks for selection for all communities|
|General Studies||Standard Questions- 75
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test- 25 Questions
|General Tamil / General English||100 Questions||150|
The selection for TNPSC Group 5 2017 will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the written examination. To qualify the examination, candidates must score at least minimum marks as set by the commission. If cleared then the candidate will have to appear for the certificate verification/ counselling on the notified date. After the document verification, the selected candidates will be recruited to the post of junior Assistant or Assistant in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service and Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service (Group V) at the prescribed time.
TNPSC Group 5 2017 Admit Card
The admit card/ Hall ticket for TNPSC Group 5 2017 issued by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. It made available on the official website of the commission at tnpsc.gov.in. No admit card sent through post or any other medium to the candidate’s address. Candidates must have downloaded it and should have taken a printout of it. The candidates were not allowed to enter the examination center without the valid admit card.
TNPSC Group 5 2017 Answer Key
The Answer Key for TNPSC Group 5 2017 Released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. It made available on the official website of the commission at tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates can have the idea of the correct answers and how many marks they are going to get by checking the answer key. Right Answer has been tick marked in the respective choices for each question. Representations if any shall be sent so as to reach the Commission’s Office within 7 days. Representations received after 5th December 2017 will receive no attention.
Declaration of Result
The results for the post will be announced after the successful commencement of examination. It will be published on the official website of commission. All the details regarding the result will be updated here.
Advertisement: Click Here for full advertisement.