TNPSC Group 7 Application Form 2017-18 for Executive Officer (EO) Recruitment is available online at official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online TNPSC Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below.
TNPSC Group 7 Executive Officer (EO) Application Form 2017-18
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released notice for Executive Officer Recruitment 2017-18, The exam will be conducted on 20th and 21st January 2018. Those candidates who want to apply for TNSP EO Recruitment can apply by the given link below.
|Date of Notification||14 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of applications||13 Dec 2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank||15 Dec 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the application form of TNSP Group 7
Official Website of TNSP www.tnpsc.gov.in
Knowledge of Tamil
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Certificate of Physical Fitness
Applicants selected for appointment to this post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below before his appointment.
|Name of the Post||Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate
of Physical Fitness
|Executive Officer, Grade-I||Standard-III||Form prescribed for
Applicants with defective vision should produce eye fitness certificate from a qualified eye specialist.
For EO Grade-I
- Must pose a degree in Arts or Science or Commerce
of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servants) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service.
- Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who hold a Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology awarded by the Institute of Epigraphy in Tamil Nadu.
- The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree and also a degree in Law as required in Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os issued regarding equivalence qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
- According to G.O.Ms.No.318, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (R) Department, dated 29.12.1997 and G.O.Ms.No.139, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 07.10.2009, the applicants who possess the Professional degree or any degree are eligible to this recruitment.
Application Form Fee
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites or go to the direct link given above.
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate, and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.