TNPSC Group 8 / 7 Hall Ticket 2017 or TNPSC Group 8 / 7 Admit Card 2017 will be available. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will upload TNPSC Group 8 / 7 Hall Ticket 2017 for eligible candidates who had filled TNPSC Group 8 / 7 Application form 2017 on or before the last date and paid the application fee successfully. Candidates have to bring their admit card at the time of exam. It contains candidate’s name, roll number, test venue and other key details.
Candidates are advised to download the TNPSC Group 8 / 7 admit Card from official Website and read the instruction carefully on schedule time, prohibited items and reach the examination centre well in time to avoid hardship.
|TNPSC Group 8 / 7 Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2017 available||May 2017|
|Date of Written Examination (Grade-III)||10 Jun 2017|
|Date of Written Examination (Grade-IV)||11 Jun 2017|
TNPSC Group 8 / 7 Admit Card 2017
Candidates who had submitted their application form before or on the last date of form submission can now download TNPSC Group 8 / 7 admit card for written examination from the official website.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the written exam for Executive Officer posts against 78 vacancies as per the schedule. No TNPSC Group 8 / 7 admit card 2017 will be sent by post. Hence candidates must be alert and download TNPSC Group 8 / 7 hall ticket from website as soon as they are released.
The candidates seeking for this recruitment are required to download their TNPSC Group 8 / 7 Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Group 8 / 7 Admit Card 2017 – Link to download the TNPSC Group 8 / 7 Admit Card 2017 will be activated here when its released officially.
How to download TNPSC Group 8 / 7 Hall Ticket 2017?
- Visit TNPSC official website for Gorup 8 / 7 Recruitment 2016-17.
- Click on download admit card / hall ticket.
- Login to the page using your details of application form.
- Download and print the admit card generated.
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type) (OMR Method) and Oral Test (S.S.L.C Standard) is given below.
Centres for Examination
The Written Examination will be held at he following centres:
- Applicants should chose any one of the above centres for writing the examination.
- Request for change of centre will not be considered. (For further details refer ‘Instruction to Applicants’)
- The Commission reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of Examination Centre and to re-allot he applicants.
- Applicants will be required to appear for the Written Examination /Certificate Verification /Oral Test at heir own expenses.
Important Instruction Regarding TNPSC Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.