|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Admit Card 2016 are released online. Admit Card of TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer 2016 for written examination can be downloaded by candidates who have submitted application and fees before last date.
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Admit Card 2016 is also known as TNPSC hall ticket, and it should be carried on the day of exam / interview by candidates, along with an identity proof such as passport, PAN card etc.
Candidates / applicants should watch Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission website ahead of examinations dates as Hall Tickets will not be sent by post.
|Date of availability of TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Admit Card 2016||09 Oct 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||16 Oct 2016|
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Admit Card 2016
The TNPC Jr. Scientific Officer Admit Card for eligible candidates are made available in the Commission’s website for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
Get TNPSC Jr. Scientific Officer Admit Card here – Click Here to download the Admit Card of TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2016.
Candidates are requested to download the Admit Card before the Examination. This is very Important document. Those candidates who do not bring their Admit Card on the day of Exam can not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Examination will be held at following Three Centres.
Candidates will be required to appear for the Examination/ Certificate verification and Counselling at their own expenses.
- To use either blue or black ink Ball Point pen only.
- Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in pencil.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box provided for booklet series mentioned in the Question Paper is not shaded / incorrectly shaded.
- Answer sheet answered in a subject other than the subject opted by the candidates in his application / specified in the Hall Ticket will be invalidated.
- One mark will be deducted for incorrect or absence of shading Register Number.