|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board has released Recruitment notification of TNSCB JE AE 2016-17 for vacant seat for the post of Junior Engineer in Civil and Assistant Engineer in Civil against 81 posts. Candidates who are interested for taking part in the recruitment process of TNSCB JE AE 2016-17 can fill their application form from here as per schedule mention here. All the candidates are requested to read and check all the terms and conditions before filling the application form. Details regarding TNSCB JE AE Recruitment 2016-17 like application form process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other requirement from this page page below.
Latest – Result of TNSCB Slum Board AE JE is now available. Check now! Visit “result” link below.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
TNSCB JE AE Recruitment 2016-17
Total No. of Vacancies – 81
Name of the Posts – Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 17 (9300-34800+ 4400 GP)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 64 (9300-34800+ 5100 GP)
Age Limit – Minimum age for applying for the post is 18 years.
- Junior Engineer – Must have passed the required qualification in the order of studies i.e. 10th/SSLC/HSC with Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Engineer – 10th/SSLC/HSC with Under Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering/equivalent from the recognized University
Selection Process – The final selection shall be made based on the merit of the marks (Written Examination + Viva-Voce Interview) and as per Communal Roster. If the Candidates not attended the Interview, he/she will not be considered for Selection.
- For OC, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC – Rs. 500/-
- For SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled Person candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu – Rs. 250/-
|Date of commencement of Online Registration of Application||28 Nov 2016|
|Last date for online registration and submission of Application||14 Dec 2016|
|Date of Examination for Assistant Engineer||29 Jan 2017 (10 a.m. to 12 noon)|
|Date of Examination for Junior Enginner||29 Jan 2017 (02.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.)|
TNSCB JE AE Recruitment 2016-17 – Application Form
Applications are invited only from Tamil Nadu native candidate through online mode only as per schedule for the post of (i) Junior Engineer (Civil) and (ii) Assistant Engineer (Civil) by direct recruitment. The candidates registered with Employment Exchange are also eligible to apply for the said posts.
Get TNSCB JE AE Recruitment 2016-17 here – Click here to fill the TNSCB JE AE Recruitment Application Form.
Before filling the online application, please scan and store the following documents as separate files. The same needs to be uploaded as required during the Online Application process.
- A recent passport size photograph in JPG/JPEGformat with file size between 20 KB and 50 KB.
- Your signature in JPG/JPEG format with file size between 10 KB and 20 KB.
- Community Certificate in PDF format with file size not exceeding 256KB (only if the applicant belongs to BC/BCM/MBC & DC/SC/SC(A)/ST)
- Qualifying Degree /Diploma Certificate in PDFformat with file size not exceeding 256KB (Mandatory for all applicants)
- Any other supporting documents such as Differently Abled Persons in PDF format with file size not exceeding 256KB (Only if the candidate is eligible under this criteria).
How to Apply?
- Candidate should apply only through online in the Website www.tnscbrecruitment.in In the website the candidate can log on to the online application portal by clicking the link.
- The application received directly other than the online application portal will not be taken into account and will be rejected.
- The candidate should use a valid and functional e-mail id and a valid and functional Mobile number for registration of online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board (TNSCB) will be sent only to the registered Mobile number
- The candidate must keep ready the details of Marks, Percentage/ CGPA of Marks, Registration/Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/ Institute/University details etc., in their hands before applying through online.
- Before applying, the candidates should have the following items to be ready in CD or DVD or Pen Drive as per the convenience of the candidates.
- Scanned image of their Photograph, Signature in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution, etc. The procedure for taking Photograph, Signature are given with full details in the Guidelines to the candidates.
- Scanned copy of Community Certificate of the candidates belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BC(M). (Not applicable to General Candidates) in PDF format only if applicable.
- Scanned copy of Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate, Diploma Certificate, PSTM Certificate, Differently Abled Certificate etc., of the Candidates (whichever is applicable) in PDF format only.
Knowledge of Tamil : Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of notification.
The qualification prescribed for the Junior Engineer (Civil) : Must have passed the required qualification in the order of studies i.e. 10th/SSLC/HSC with Diploma in Civil Engineering (as the case may be) awarded by DOTE / any other Institution / Board recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
The qualification prescribed for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) : Must have passed the required qualification in the order of studies i.e. 10th/SSLC/HSC with Under Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering/equivalent from the recognized University / Institution approved by AICTE / recognized by UGC wherever applicable (or) Must have passed Sections A and B of A.M.I.E.(India) Examination – in Civil Engineering, from the recognized Institute.
- The candidates who have not passed 10th/SSLC/HSC Examination (as the case may be) are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification for the post mentioned above.
- The candidate who are having either Provisional Certificate (OR) Degree Certificate as on date of notification alone are eligible to apply for the above posts.
TNSCB JE AE Recruitment 2016-17 – Selection Procedure
Selection will be made in two successive stages:
|Written Examination||2 hours||100*||* Marks obtained
be worked out to
85 (Eighty Five).
|Viva Voce Interview||15|
|Total||(85+15) = 100|
- The question paper for WRITTEN EXAMINATION for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) will be of Objective type in MCQ of Diploma standard and it will be in English.
- The question paper for WRITTEN EXAMINATION for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) will be of Objective type in MCQ of Under Graduate standard and it will be in English & Tamil. In case of doubt, the English version is final (wherever English/Tamil version available).
- No. of Questions – 100
- No. of Alternative Answers – 4
- Max Marks for Correct Answer – 1
- Max Marks – 100
*Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer.
- A minimum of 40 Marks (out of 100 Marks) shall be required in Written Examination for consideration of selection for all categories.
- The required number of candidates selected from the competitive written examination may be permitted to attend Viva-Voce Interview based on the ranking and as per Rule for reservation in the ratio of 1:5.
The final selection shall be made based on the merit of the marks (Written Examination + Viva-Voce Interview) and as per Communal Roster. If the Candidates not attended the Interview, he/she will not be considered for Selection.
TNSCB JE AE Recruitment 2016-17 Syllabus
Eligible candidate who have filled their Application form form for the written examination can check the Syllabus. Direct link to download the TNSCB JE AE Recruitment 2016-17 Syllabus is given below.