The application process the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) for recruiting for the post of Gr.II Police Constable, Gr.II Jail Warder and Fireman in 2018 has already begun. Interested candidates can either submit their filled up application form online or offline. The last date to apply online is January 27, 2018 and the same for offline submission is January 31, 2018. Candidates can either download their application form for offline submission or can apply online. TNUSRB Online Application Form 2018 is available at the official website of TNUSRB.
TNUSRB Online Application Form 2018
The application process consists of two stages. Candidates have to go through both the stages of the application process to ensure successful completion of the process. Let us check some of the important dates of the Application event.
|Application Process Starts||28 Dec 2017|
|Last date for Online Application Submission||27 Jan 2018|
|Last date of submit hard copy of applications||31 Jan 2018|
|Written Examination Date||To be announced|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online
Official Website: www.tnusrbonline.org
About the Process
The online application process for the TNUSRB 2018 Recruitment is going to be divided into two parts. They are as follows:
- One Time Registration: The first part is “One Time Registration”. It is only about uploading the data of the candidates and it is not an Online Application.
- Online Application: The second part is “Online Application”. If the candidate wants to apply a particular recruitment he / she should fill the Online Application which is available under heading “Apply”. The new users are advised to submit only one single online application.
Application Fee: Rs. 130/-
Pre-requisites for Applying Online Application
- The candidates are advised to carefully fill-in the online application form themselves as no change or edit can be done after submission of any of the data filled in the online application form.
- A valid email ID and mobile number is mandatory for creating a new profile. Hence candidate should have his / her own valid email ID and the mobile number which will be required for registration and it should be kept active till the completion of the entire recruitment process to receive all important communications from TNUSRB.
- The candidates should keep ready the scanned images and soft copies of the following documents which are applicable to him /her before registration of the online application.
i) Evidence for date of birth (10th Standard Mark Sheet)
ii) S.S.L.C/ 10th standard mark sheet.
(Candidates with multiple attempt mark sheets should upload all mark sheets in a single pdf file).
iii) Community certificate
iv) NCC certificate
v) NSS certificate
vi) The scout certificate received from the Hon’ble President of India.
vii) Sports / Games certificates
viii) Ex-servicemen (Men/Women) Discharge certificate (This certificate should be uploaded in a single pdf) / Serving personnel undertaking certificate with the signature of the Commanding officer (format given in the Information Brochure).
ix) Destitute Widow Certificate issued by the competent authority.
x) Identity card issued for Transgenders from the Tamil Nadu Transgender Welfare Board.
xi) Certificate for having studied 10th standard/Under graduate through Tamil medium.
xii) Ward certificate issued by the competent authority.
xiii) Sports certificate Form.I or Form.II or Form.III for applying under 10% sports quota.
xiv) Scanned copy of his /her recent passport size photo.
xv) Scanned copy of his /her full legible signature.
New User Sign Up
In the section the new user should enter his/her email address and verify the same. After that, the candidate can get One Time Password (OTP) through his /her email address. Then the candidate should enter his /her name and other details here and also enter the password and click the “Submit” command.
Then the candidate can get his / her User ID in their registered email ID and registered mobile number. The candidates should remember and preserve the User ID and password for future reference and access to the registration portal. The same should not be shared with anyone. This User ID will not change at any
The candidate will login with the User ID and password. Here the instructions for filling up of One Time Registration and Application will appear in the screen. The candidate should read this instruction carefully and click the “continue” button for filling the One Time Registration.
The One Time Registration form and Online Application form will contain the following 8 modules:-
- Personal details: The candidates have to enter details which will include candidate Name, Date of Birth, Father Name, Mother Name, Gender, Marital status, Identification mark, Permanent Address details and Community.
- Academic details: Candidate needs to choose the highest educational qualification in the option provided. Accordingly, candidates need to fill other details like school, registration number, name, first language details and year of passing etc, Name of the board / University details needs to be clearly entered. Board name can be entered as State Board, CBSE & ICSE. Also, for graduation and post graduation university name needs to be entered. In case, if the candidate has additional certification then the same can be entered in additional qualifications.
- Work Experience: In case, if the candidate is working in the Government service or in the Police Department then relevant details like GPF/CPS Number, joining date, present rank and current place of working needs to be updated. The candidate should enter his/her GPF/CPS number without slash (/) which is followed with that number. For example, the candidate should enter his/her GPF/CPS number as POL1234567. The “POL” should be entered in capital letters.
- Additional details: Enter the details in case of any criminal case has been filed. In case if candidate has participated in the previous recruitment(s) organized by TNUSRB then the releted details needs to be entered.
- Upload Photo: Candidates have to upload his / her scanned image of recent passport size photograph taken within 6 months. File size should be minimum 20KB and maximum size should be 60KB. File format must be jpg, jpeg, BMP or png.
- Upload signature: Candidate needs to upload his /her scanned image of full signature which is legible. File size should be minimum 10KB and maximum size must be within 30KB. File format should be jpg, jpeg, BMP or png.
- Document upload: It is mandatory for the candidates to upload the community certificate, 10th / SSLC mark sheet and PSTM certificate (10th standard/ under graduation depends on the recruitment). In addition to this if the candidates have the additional qualification of HSC/XII, Under Graduate and Post Graduate for which the copies of the certificates may be uploaded. The destitute widow candidates should upload the destitute widow certificate. Transgender candidates should upload the identity card obtained from the Tamil Nadu Transgender Welfare Board. File size should be minimum 30KB and maximum size should be 600KB. File format should be pdf, jpg, jpeg, BMP or png.
- Apply: In this module the candidate may select the recruitment for which he wants to apply. If he/she selects “Common Recruitment” for the posts of Gr.II PCs, Gr.II JW and Firemen the male candidate can opt post preference for AR, Jail Warder and Firemen. The female candidate can opt post preference for AR and Jail Warder. The third gender candidate can opt only the post AR. The female and transgender candidate cannot apply for Firemen post. Having opted the post preference the candidate should click the “apply” command.
After that, the screen for paying the mode of examination fee i.e. online by using credit / debit / net banking or offline through postal department will appear. Here candidate can opt either online or offline payment mode.
If the candidate clicks the option for making payment through online, the screen for online payment will appear. The candidate can enter the required details and make the payment of examination fee.
Offline payment (through postal department)
If the candidate clicks the option for making payment through offline (postal department) the screen for “Generate challan” will appear. The candidate should download the challan and make the payment of examination fee through postal department within 3 days.