TRB Lecturer Application Form 2017 – Application Form for TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 is available online at TRB website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. Interested & Eligible candidates can fill their Online Application form online for TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 for filling up the 1058 vacancies on or before the last date as mention below. Get all the relevant detail of TRB Lecturer Application Form 2017 here.
Latest – TRB Lecturer Application Form 2017 is re-open.
Note: The candidates applied pursuant to the notification dated 16.06.2017 need not submit their applications once again and the applications already received shall be considered.
|Commencement of Submission of Application||29 Jul 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||11 Aug 2017|
TRB Lecturer Application Form 2017
Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in using the link trbonlineexams.in/polytechnicCandidates were advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the Application form. The direct link to apply online is given below.
Get TRB Lecturer Application Form 2017 – Click here to fill the online application form for direct recruitment for filling up 1058 vacancies of Lecturers (Engineering / Non- Engineering).
Evidence for claims made by the candidates while applying in online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
- The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ST and PWD candidates towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
- The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
- Off line mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payments will be summarily rejected.
- The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted by TRB.
How to apply for TN TRB Application Form 2017?
- Log on to TRB careers page at official website trb.tn.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the TRB Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TRB Recruitment 2017 online application form