TRBT 2021 UGT GT STGT STPGT – The application form for TRBT 2021 UGT GT Recruitment is now available at trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidates who possess a graduation degree with B.Ed can submit their applications before March 14, 021. As of now, Teacher Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) has released a notification for Undergraduate teacher and Graduate Teacher. The document verification for the same will take place on March 15, 2021. Get complete details on TRBT 2021 UGT GT STGT STPGT, eligibility, exam pattern and others here.
Latest: TRBT 2021 UGT GT application form is now available. Check the direct link below.
TRBT 2021 UGT GT STGT STPGT
Aspirants can refer to the important dates regarding TRBT 2021 UGT GT STGT STPGT below.
|Events||UGT/ GT||STGT/ STPGT|
|Release of notification||10 Mar 2021||To be announced|
|Start of online application||10 Mar 2021||To be announced|
|Last date to apply||14 Mar 2021||To be announced|
|Release of admit card||To be announced||To be announced|
|Exam Date||–||To be announced|
|Scrutiny of documents||15 Mar 2021||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced||To be announced|
As of now, TRBT has published a new notification for UGT and GT teachers. The STGT and STPGT 2021 Notification is not published on the website. So, the STGT and STPGT details that are available in this article are based on the previous year notification.
TRBT 2021 UGT & GT Notification
Aspirants can refer to the snapshot of the notification below to get the direct link to download TRBT UGT GT Notification.
TRBT UGT & GT 2021 Vacancies
The notification for STGT STPGT is not yet out, hence candidates can refer to the image below to check the Under Graduate Teachers and Graduate Teachers vacancies.
TRBT UGT GT STGT STPGT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
TRBT UGT GT STGT STPGT has specific eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the same below:
TRBT UGT Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Must have passed 12th Class with minimum 50% marks along with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (or 1-year Diploma in Education up to academic session 2004-05).
- Should have passed 12th class with minimum 45% marks and possess a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 with at least 50% marks and have a 4 years B.El.Ed. degree.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 with 50% marks and have a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation and have a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (or 1-year Diploma in Education up to academic session 2004-05).
- Must have passed Graduation with at least 50% marks and must have a B.Ed. degree.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 with 50% marks or have Graduation.
TRBT GT Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates must have a Graduate Degree and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduate degree with at least 50% marks and a B.Ed degree.
- Must have completed Graduation with a minimum of 45% marks and B.Ed. degree.
- Should have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks along with 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Must have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks and have completed 4 years B.A./B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
- Completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks and have a B.Ed. (Special Education) degree.
- Must have passed Graduation
TRBT STGT Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a Graduate/Post Graduate degree with minimum 50% marks in either level and a B.Ed. degree from any NCTE recognized institution.
- Candidates must have a Graduate/Post Graduate degree with minimum 45% marks in either level and a B.Ed. degree.
- Should have 4 years B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed. degree.
TRBT STPGT Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must possess a Post Graduate degree in a relevant subject/allied subject with at least 50% marks and a B.Ed. degree.
- Must have a Post Graduate degree with at least 45% marks and a B.Ed. degree from any NCTE recognized institute as per provisions of NCTE Regulations, 2002.
- Should have a Post Graduate degree with minimum 50% marks and a B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed. degree.
TRBT 2021 UGT GT STGT STPGT Application Form
The application procedure for the TRBT 2021 UGT GT STGT STPGT recruitment takes place online. So, all the eligibile candidates have to visit the official website which is trb.tripura.gov.in to submit applications. Here is the step by step procedure on how to submit TRBT 2021 UGT GT STGT STPGT application form.
Click here to apply for TRBT UGT GT Recruitment 2021
1st step: Go to the official website of TRBT, trb.tripura.gov.in.
2nd step: Scroll down a little to get the ‘apply online’ link.
3rd step: Enter the details to register for the TRBT Recruitment 2021. Ensure that candidates enter the valid email address and mobile number.
4th step: Hereafter, login using the registered email address, registration number or user id and password.
5th step: Select the post candidate wish to apply for and proceed.
6th step: Next, upload the scanned copies of the passport size photo and signature.
7th step: Ensure to verify the details before the final payment. Also, generate the acknowledgement page and payment slip.
|UGT/GT||Rs 100||Rs 50||Rs 50|
|STGT||Rs 300||Rs 200||Rs 200|
|STPGT||Rs 300||Rs 200||Rs 200|
Note: Candidates who registered for T-TET 2019 need not register again. They can use the same registration number and password to login.
TRBT 2021 UGT GT STGT STPGT Syllabus
The conducting body releases the syllabus for the UGT, GT, STGT, STPGT recruitment online. As of now, TRBT has not yet released syllabus for the 2021 session. Applicants can refer to the previous year’s TRBT UGT GT STGT STPGT syllabus to start their preparation for the recruitment.
Moreover, the selection for UGT and GT Teachers is based on the Tripura TET Exam. Candidates who have cleared T-TET exam will be eligible for the recruitment to Under graduate teachers and graduate teacher posts.
TRBT 2201 UGT GT STGT STPGT Exam Pattern
As there is no examination for UGT and GT Recruitment 2021, hence TRBT does not releases the exam pattern. Check out the exam pattern for the STGT STPGT posts below.
TRBT STPGT STGT Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam – Offline Exam (OMR based exam)
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Language of the question paper – English and Bengali language (other than language paper).
- Number of questions – 150 questions
- Maximum Marks – 150 marks
- Marking Scheme – No negative marking
TRBT UGT GT STGT STPGT 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for UGT GT STGT STPGT recruitment releases online through trb.triura.gov.in. Applicants will get the link to download the admit card under the what’s new section. They can download the admit card using the registration id and password. Applicants can check the allocated test centres and reporting time through TRBT UGT GT STGT STPGT 2021 Admit Card. Moreover, take a clear printout of the admit card to the respective exam centres.
TRBT 2021 Qualifying Marks
Applicants who are appearing for the STGT and TPGT recruitment have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks to crack the exam. Depending upon the marks obtained applicants are placed on the final merit list.
TRBT 2021 UGT GT STGT STPGT Result
TRBT publishes separate merit lists for the TRBT UGT GT STGT STPGT Recruitment 2021. Applicants can check the TRBT UGT GT STGT STPGT Merit List online through the official website, trb.tripura.gov.in. Applicants who are shortlisted on the basis of merit list for STGT and STPGT are called for certificate verification. Those who have applied for UGT and GT are selected based on academic qualification, professional qualification and TET exam score.
Teacher Recruitment Board, Tripura was set up by the Government of Tripura. It conducts several examinations which mainly includes Tripura TET for teacher recruitment from elementary to secondary levels. It also organizes the UGT, GT, STGT and STPGT recruitment. At present, TRBT is headquartered at State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Campus in Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura.
Ans. Candidates have to obtain minimum 50% marks in the exam to qualify the TRBT recruitment.
Ans. Applicants with graduation and B.Ed can apply for TRBT UGT recruitment.
Ans. No. TRBT does not deducts any marks for incorrect answers.