TRBT STGT Syllabus 2020 – Aspirants can download TRBT STBT syllabus PDF from this article. Those who are preparing to join the teaching field can get TRBT STGT Syllabus 2020 for Class IX-X Teacher Recruitment here. Teacher Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT, Tripura) publishes the official syllabus at trb.tripura.gov.in. Along with the TRBT STGT 2020 syllabus PDF, aspirants can also get some preparation tips for Tripura teacher recruitment a well. Get TRBT STGT Syllabus 2020 for Class IX-X Teacher Recruitment, exam pattern from this article.
TRBT STGT Syllabus 2020
Candidates have to appear for the TRBT STGT exam as per the option filled by them in the application form. The three options that are available for aspirants are as follows –
- Option 1 – Social Science (Bengali, English, History, Geography)
- Option 2 – Biological Sciences (Zoology, Botany and Physiology)
- Option 3 – Pure Science (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
TRBT STGT Syllabus 2020
Aspirants preparing TRBT Selection Test for Graduate Teachers (STGT) exam, they can start preparing for exam now. For this, they must download the syllabus first. So to help out readers, here is the direct link using which they can download the TRBT STGT Syllabus 2020.
TRBT STGT Social Science Syllabus
- Comprehension Test
- The Sources of Early Indian History, The Religious Movements of the Sixth Century B.C, Political Condition of India during 6th Century B.C, The History of the Rice of Magadha, Asoka’s Policy of Conquest – Asoka’s Dhamma, Civilisation in the Gupta Age, Art and Architecture of Pallava
- Establishment and Consolidation of the Delhi Sultanate, Sultanate Architecture, Literature, Muslim and Non- Muslim Cultural Interaction, Mughal Afghan Contest for Supremacy 1556, Aurangzeb, Mughal.
- Expansion of British Power, Bengal, Land Revenue Settlements, Ryotwari Settlement and Mahalwari System, Social Reform Movement, Partition of Bengal and Swadeshi Movement, Indian Freedom Movement (1920-1947 A.D.).
- Planetary System, Movement of the Earth, Determination of Location of Place on the Earth Surface, Lithosphere, Atmosphere, Hydrosphere, Tide, Environmental Geography, Pollution, Disaster.
- Minerals and Power Resources, Non-Conventional power resources, Agriculture, Industry.
- Asia, India, Tripura and Industrial Regions.
Click here to download TRBT STGT Syllabus 2020 PDF here
TRBT STGT Exam Pattern 2020
After the TRBT STGT syllabus, aspirants go through the scheme of the examination. It will help candidates to know the fundamental of the TRBT STGT examination. Aspirants can also know the marking scheme for the TRBT STGT 2020 exam below. Keep in mind that whatever subject an aspirant select, the examination pattern will remain the same.
- Mode of exam – Offline Exam (OMR based exam)
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Language of the question paper – English and Bengali language (other than language paper).
- Number of questions – 150 questions
- Maximum Marks – 150 marks
- Marking Scheme – No negative marking
Correct Answer = +1 marks
Incorrect Answer = 00 Marks
How to Prepare for TRBT STGT with Syllabus 2020 – Get Some Preparation Tips!
With all the resources in hand, candidates should start their preparations at once. Here are some preparations topics they can refer to give an edge to the preparations for the examination.
#1 Know the syllabus and exam pattern: The first step a candidate must do is to know the syllabus and exam pattern. Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB), Tripura has already published the official syllabus online. Candidates must cover all the topics for the examination.
#2 Once aspirants are done with the exam pattern, they must start accumulating the study material Go to the online platforms and buy some authentic books and guides.
#3 Previous Year question papers are one of the crucial resources that aspirants can refer to for the preparation. So, go to the website and download TRBT STGT Previous Year Papers.
#4 Before starting the preparation, candidates are advised to assess the weakness and strengths. Accordingly, divide the time amongst each subject to ensure each topic get enough and required time.