TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 – The TREIRB Telangana TGT Result 2018 of Biological Science has been declared on May 04, 2019 at the official website i.e. treirb.telangana.gov.in. The TREIRB Telangana has announced 2932 vacancies for the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers and Post Graduate Teachers. whereas there are 1972 vacancies for (PGT) and 960 for (TGT). For more information regarding the TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018, how to fill the application form, what information is to be furnished in the form, eligibility, Admit card, etc. the candidates can refer to the information as provided underneath.
TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018
The candidates who will not full the eligibility criteria those will be not considered for the further process. To know more about the TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018, candidates can refer to the schedule as provided underneath.
|TREIRB Telangana 2018 Important Events||Important Dates|
|TREIRB Telangana 2018 Submission of Online Application||09 Jul 2018|
|TREIRB Telangana 2018 Last Date for Submission of Online Application||08 Aug 2018|
|TREIRB Telangana 2018 Hall Ticket||07 Days prior to Exam|
|TREIRB Telangana Examination Date 2018 (PGT)
TREIRB Telangana Examination Date 2018 (TGT)
|3 and 6 Oct 2018
6 and 13 Oct 2018
|TREIRB Telangana 2018 Result (PGT)
TREIRB Telangana Result 2018 (TGT)
|27 Mar 2019
04 May 2019
TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 – Result
The result for TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 is declared separately, once the Examination process gets accomplished successfully. The Result is declared online so all the candidates are requested to stay active with the Official website and this page as well. The result is declared in the form of pdf and contains the Society, Sel zone, Hall Ticket No. of the qualified candidates.
TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are appearing for the TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the same, for if any of the candidates are found to be providing false/ untrue details then their application/ candidature might be rejected by the concerned authorities. The candidates will have to match, to the following provided eligibility criteria accordingly.
- Candidates should not be less than the age of 18 years.
- Candidates also should not be exceeding the age limit of 58 Years.
- Candidates should be possessing, their qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidate should have scored minimum 50% of marks in their degree.
- Candidates should be having academic/ educational qualifications as described in the brochure of the same.
TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 – Application Form
The interested Applicants will be able to Apply for the application forms once they will be released by the concerned authorities as per the announced date. The applicants are requested so as to keep all the documents ready so that it could be easy for all to fill in the Application Forms. If a discrepancy is found in the details furnished by the candidates, the detail turns out to be untrue/false in nature then the candidates might end up in losing their candidature. So the candidates are requested to check all the criteria prior to filling the application forms and should also, read the guidelines to fill the application form carefully as provided in the brochure. To fill in the Application Forms all the candidates will have to go through a procedure so as to fill in the same. The procedure to fill in the application form is mentioned underneath.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018
- All the candidates will require to fill in the online application form.
- The candidates will click on the above link.
- Further, the candidates will be reverted towards the portal.
- Candidates will have to furnish all their details as asked in the portal itself without making any mistakes/ errors.
- Now the candidate will proceed towards the Payment Gateway.
- The candidates will have to pay the prescribed fee through any of the given modes which are Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Candidates will have to follow the instructions to make the payment.
- Once done, now the candidate will have to save the Application form in PDF mode for future references.
- For SC/ ST/BC PH Candidates: Rs 600
- For Others: Rs 1200
TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 – Syllabus
The candidates will need to go through the syllabus properly/ carefully as well. The candidates will have to go through three rounds of examination, due to which they will have to prepare accordingly. Candidates should also check the same as each examination will be based on a different set of the syllabus and also on a different set of the syllabus as per the vacancy for which they have applied. So as to get detailed information, regarding the syllabus, the candidates can refer to the brochure.
TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 – Admit Card
The candidates are advised to keep a check on the Official website so as to get their Admit Cards for the TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT examination 2018. The Admit card will be provided to the candidates 07 Days prior to the examination. The candidates are requested, as they will be receiving their Hall Tickets through online method only and no other methods will be used for the same. Once declared the candidates will need to download the hall ticket and print the same as well. The candidates will have to follow the procedure to download the Hall ticket and will also, have to follow a few instructions regarding the same.
- The candidate will require to create a login.
- Candidate will have to login by entering the Id and Password.
- Once logged in the candidates can download their Hall Ticket.
- The candidates will need to click on the Hall Ticket option.
- Candidates will be able to download the Hall Ticket and will also need to take a printout of the same.
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to carry the Hall Ticket to the examination hall.
- They will need to show the Hall Ticket whenever and where ever required.
- Candidates are requested to keep the Hall Ticket in a safe/ good condition until the Admission process.
TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 – Answer Key
The answer keys will be declared once the examination process gets accomplished successfully. Until then the candidates can use previous years Answer Keys so as to know more about the pattern and the answers as well.
For more information about TREIRB Telangana TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 Download advertisement
Official Website: treirb.telangana.gov.in