Tripura Teacher Recruitment Online Application Form 2018 – Application form Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018 is available online at http://www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Interested & Eligible candidates can fill their Online Application form online for Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date i.e. April 15, 2018. The Application Forms were available from November 21 to December 11, 2017. But Now the commission has started the application process again from April 02, 2018 to April 15, 2018. The candidates who left without filling the application form due to any reason can fill the application form. The candidates who already applied need not to apply again. Get all the relevant detail of Tripura Teacher Recruitment Online Application Form 2018 here.
Tripura Teacher Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
Online Application can be submitted by logging on to the official website of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura http://www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidates were advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the Application form.
|Events||UGT / GT||TGT / PGT|
|Starting date of submission of application Form|
|Last date for submission of application Form|
|Last date for submission of Fees|
- Apply Online: Click Here to fill the online application for Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018.
- Re-opening Notice: Click here to check the notice.
Official website: www.trb.tripura.gov.in
Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018 – UGT/GT, TGT, PGT
Candidature of the candidates, who submit the online application, disregarding the eligibility / minimum educational qualification / other criteria/terms and conditions etc will be rejected.
Application Fee for UGT / GT
- Unreserved Category candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH category candidates – Rs. 50/-
Application Fee for TGT / PGT
- Unreserved Category candidates – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PH category candidates – Rs. 200/-
How to Apply
Online Application can be submitted by logging on to the official website of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura http://www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Follow the steps given below :
Log on to TRBT’s official website at http://www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Click on the link “apply online”.
- Candidates are to register a fresh and create a profile. After registration, they must note down the registration number. This registration number will be USERNAME for the candidate.
- Candidates must give all particulars correctly while registering themselves. Any wrong/false information will lead to rejection/cancellation of candidature at any stage.
- After registration, the first-time login can be done by using the date of birth of the candidate as a password in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- Candidates are advised to change password after the first-time login
- Candidates are instructed to remember the password correctly and not to disclose it to anyone.
- Login with the registration number as USERNAME and password as set by you
- Select the post which you want to apply.
- While applying online the candidate must ensure that she/he understands and fulfills the norms of eligibility.
- Before applying online please ensure to have the following documents/files for uploading:
- Scanned image of latest passport size photograph of candidate [Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 100 KB)
- Scanned image of the full signature of a candidate (Size: Greater than 4 KBless than 20 KB).
- Images should be in JPEGformat only.
- Application Acknowledgement will not be generated if any irrelevancy is noticed in the image of signature and photograph.
- Fees to be remitted only through system generated challan.
- Candidates are instructed to insert working mobile phone number and e-mail address
- Candidates are instructed to deposit fees in any Branch of SBI (on every working day) after 72 hours (on every working day) from the date of finalization of her/his online application and must submit payment details into the link as provided. Candidates can get Application Acknowledgement downloaded after 3 days of providing payment details. Preserve the Application Acknowledgement for future reference.
- Candidates are instructed to finalize the process of online submission of the application within the stipulated date. If payment is received after stipulated date, Application Acknowledgement page/ admit card will not be generated.
Candidate must be very careful regarding uploading of photographs and signature. Application Acknowledgement and Admit Card will not be generated if any irrelevancy is noticed in the image of signature and photograph of the candidate.