Tripura Teacher Recruitment Online Application Form 2017 – Application form Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2017 is made available online at www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Interested & Eligible candidates can fill their Online Application form online for Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date as mention below. Get all the relevant detail of Tripura Teacher Recruitment Online Application Form 2017 here.
|Events||UGT||TGT / PGT|
|Last date for submission of application Form||22 Aug 2017||09 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of Fees||28 Aug 2017||14 Jun 2017|
Tripura Teacher Recruitment Online Application Form 2017
Online Application can be submitted by logging on to the official website of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidates were advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the Application form.
Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2017 – UGT/GT, TGT, PGT
Get Here TRB Application Form 2017: Click here to Apply Online for Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2017 for UGT/GT, TGT, PGT posts.
Candidature of the candidates, who submit online application, disregarding the eligibility / minimum educational qualification / other criteria / terms and conditions etc will be rejected.
Application Fee for UGT / GT
- Unreserved Category candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH category candidates – Rs. 50/-
Application Fee for TGT / PGT
- Unreserved Category candidates – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PH category candidates – Rs. 200/-
How to Apply
Online Application can be submitted by logging on to the official website of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Follow the steps given below :
Log on to TRBT’s official website at www.trb.tripura.gov.in . Click on the link “apply online”.
- Candidates are to register a fresh and create a profile. After registration they must note down the registration number. This registration number will be USER NAME for the candidate.
- Candidates must give all particulars correctly while registering themselves. Any wrong/false information will lead to rejection/cancellation of candidature at any stage.
- After registration, first time login can be done by using the date of birth of the candidate as password in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- Candidates are advised to change password after first time login
- Candidates are instructed to remember the password correctly and not to disclose it to anyone.
- Login with the registration number as USERNAME and password as set by you
- Select the post which you want to apply.
- While applying online the candidate must ensure that she/he understands and fulfils the norms of eligibility.
- Before applying online please ensure to have the following documents/files for uploading:
- Scanned image of latest passport size photograph of candidate [Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 100 KB)
- Scanned image of full signature of candidate (Size: Greater than 4 KBless than 20 KB).
- Images should be in JPEGformat only.
- Application Acknowledgement will not be generated if any irrelevancy is noticed in image of signature and photograph.
- Fees to be remitted only through system generated challan.
- Candidates are instructed to insert working mobile phone number and e-mall address
- Candidates are instructed to deposit fees in any Branch of SBI (on every working day) after 72 hours (on every working day) from the date of finalisation of her/his online application and must submit payment details into the link as provided. Candidates can get Application Acknowledgement downloaded after 3 days of providing payment details. Preserve the Application Acknowledgement for future reference.
- Candidates are instructed to finalise the process of online submission of application within stipulated date. If payment is received after stipulated date, Application Acknowledgement page/ admit card will not be generated.
Candidate must be very careful regarding uploading of photographs and signature. Application Acknowledgement and Admit Card will not be generated if any irrelevancy is noticed in image of signature and photograph of candidate.